• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Announcement page:

announcement.thesatanictemple.com

TST | Reproductive Rights Campaign

In accordance with the Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA), first trimester abortions are now legal for all individuals practicing the Satanic Templeā€™s religious abortion ritual.

SATANIC ABORTIONS ARE PROTECTED BY RELIGIOUS LIBERTY LAWS

In accordance with the Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA), first trimester abortions are now exempt from unnecessary regulations for all individuals practicing The Satanic Temple's religious abortion ritual.

Note:

The Satanic Temple is not the same as The Church of Satan. The Satanic Temple is a nontheistic religious group based in United States, uses Satanic imagery to promote egalitarianism, social justice, and the separation of church and state. On the other hand, the Church of Satan is a religious organization dedicated to Satanism.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Christians:

thumb_they-cant-do-that-shoot-them-or-something-when-someone-46870908.png

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Well-Done.gif

Well played dudes, when the evil guys do good work GOPers should ask are we the baddies

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
"The Satanic abortion ritual provides spiritual comfort and affirms bodily autonomy, self-worth, and freedom from coercive forces with the affirmation of TST's Seven Tenets. The ritual is not intended to convince a person to have an abortion. Instead, it sanctifies the abortion process by instilling confidence and protecting bodily rights when undergoing the safe and scientific procedure.

Tenet III. One's body is inviolable, subject to one's own will alone.
Tenet V. Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.

Personal Affirmation.

By my body,
my blood
By my will it is done."

Last edited:

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
Wait. Wha...Hold up. Did this actually work?

Apparently not? This was already challenged in Missouri and struck down about two months ago. Who knows if it will go any further on appeals.

www.courthousenews.com

Satanist Loses Challenge to Missouri Abortion Consent Law

Missouriā€™s law requiring physicians to give women a pro-life booklet and perform an ultrasound before an abortion does not infringe on a Satanistā€™s religious freedom, the Eighth Circuit ruled Tuesdā€¦

Drksage

Oct 30, 2017
I'm all for using "you should respect my religion/beliefs" against the Christian/conservative

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
Oh hell yea

I hope Satan has other rituals planned for his followers. Satanic Bong-ripping Ritual? Satanic Right-to-Death Ritual? Satanic Universal Healthcare perhaps?

Hail Satan.

OP
OP
delete12345

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Apparently not? This was already challenged in Missouri and struck down about two months ago. Who knows if it will go any further on appeals.

www.courthousenews.com

Satanist Loses Challenge to Missouri Abortion Consent Law

Missouriā€™s law requiring physicians to give women a pro-life booklet and perform an ultrasound before an abortion does not infringe on a Satanistā€™s religious freedom, the Eighth Circuit ruled Tuesdā€¦

Missouri's law requiring physicians to give women a pro-life booklet and perform an ultrasound before an abortion does not infringe on a Satanist's religious freedom, the Eighth Circuit ruled Tuesday.

The ruling is about performing an ultrasound and handing a brochure to the patient who is undergoing an abortion. It has nothing to do with the actual abortion medical operation itself. And the lawsuit is just about the actions done before the medical procedure is commenced.

So, the lawsuit may not really be used to challenge this announcement.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
The Satanic Temple is good people. They have consistently been fighting for reproductive rights.

Justin Bailey

BackOnline
Oct 28, 2017
Thank god for satanists. They are always there to stop the bad faith "religious freedom" arguments the conservatives try to make.