• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Arubedo

Unshakable Resolve
Dec 24, 2018
Morocco
1664819446744899.png

Someone posted the list on a 4chan thread.

Most of the list is full of codenames so there isn't much, but it confirms that Death Stranding 2 is indeed in the works and that Horizon Zero Dawn on PS5 is a Remaster and not a Remake.

Mod edit: Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Hmm, I have the feeling Horizon 2 is refering to Horizon Forbidden West.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I am whelmed so hard right now lmao

Gematsu made this sound like a godfather list

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Like I've been saying, a remaster makes way more sense than a remake.

Oct 28, 2017
So Death Stranding 2 "Ocean" double confirmed I guess. Using the same engine too. Wonder how fast they can develop it.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Shame that developers names got attached to this. Anyway seems like a far from complete list of projects, and mostly codenames, so not the worst it could have been

Uniomni

Banned
Jun 13, 2022
Man, I wish Nintendo was this sloppy with secrets, tbh.

Good to see the new ips. Wonder what Heartbreak is gonna look like.

No clearly defined rpgs though, so that's a bit of a sad face from me.

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting in a lot of the duplicate genres. Not saying they're the same, but seeing Destruction All Stars and Redstar both as vehicle combat games, a genre that is already incredibly niche and barely sees games seeing 2 from the same publisher, is...interesting. Somewhat the same with 2 survival horror titles

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Ocean! Death Stranding AT SEA!!!!

Holy shit this is going to be great.

It just started development this Jan...?

Dusk confirms its the list he had.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, so I'll confirm this is real, but it's both a bit old, and I believe this list is only people who are working on Sony involved projects in the UK I think (that can be kinda' guessed from the devs list), but yar. As others were saying, the list isn't terribly exciting, BUT as a horror enthusiast I'm always open for more horror games!

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Ballistic Moon? Using Decima for a Survival Horror? PS5 and PC 🤔

Lucid working on another game... Twisted Metal?

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
Well it lines up with some rumors/leaks we've heard before and yeah as I expect it's mostly codenames. Nothing too interesting, though I guess Lucid doing another Sony project is surprising.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
lmao...what a sad lineup. No wonder someone leaked HZD first, it's the only game worth talking about.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
that leak is pretty interesting...Horizon 2 DLC was expected after the deleted tweet from one of the VA's a bit ago

Last edited:

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
No wonder why Tom said it is boring. Just code names and games that are out and not from everyone either.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
This feels like someone read the ocean kojima prod leak with the recent ones and compiled a list around it.