• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Rodjer

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
Had to go onto YouTube and look in the description to even find out what game this was (The Sinking City). Come on OP... you don't even bother to explain what the video is.

You need to read the title, i asked a mod to edit the title, this takes time.

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
OP I fixed your title, but you should probably actually add something to your post explaining what the hell this is

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
The title didn't have the game in it and you didn't exactly say that you'd asked a mod to edit it. Regardless even the title is pretty vague as to what this is without actually watching it.

OP
OP
Rodjer

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
The title didn't have the game in it and you didn't exactly say that you'd asked a mod to edit it.

I don't have to say to you that i asked a mod, i reported my own thread and they did the job.

OP I fixed your title, but you should probably actually add something to your post explaining what the hell this is

What should i add? It's an animation update trailer, what else should i say?
If you want to add more, go on, do it.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I don't have to say to you that i asked a mod, i reported my own thread and they did the job.
...you replied with this:
like it was something I should have known. That's why I said that lol.
If you want to add more, go on, do it.
giphy.gif

Yeesh, out of this one.

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
All right, feel free to try again.

Show some effort: It's wonderful that you want to start a discussion, but being the Original Poster carries some responsibility to start things off on the right foot. If you're going to create a thread, try to include more content and care than one or two short sentences. Consider whether the thread will generate good discussion, and scrutinize any sources you decide to cite. Try not to create new threads based on tweets, jokes, conspiracy theories, poor sources or yes/no questions. Consistently low quality threads may lead to your thread making privileges being revoked. Thread making privileges will be restored after 6 months, subject to a review by staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.