• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China

View: https://twitter.com/insider_wtf/status/1661278363162406912

FxCyax5WAAERhOf

Team Real or Team Fake Clout?

Vanquished

Oct 16, 2020
I think Gran Turismo is also likely with the movie coming out. Lots of PC racing sim enthusiasts have been craving it.

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
I think PC ports have the potential to be anywhere at least, whether it is SGF or even pc gaming show. So that I believe.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Why would it be weird to not announce PC ports in a console presentation?

Sep 13, 2022
As long as it has ridiculous mod support that will make the game interesting again.

Still good for anyone who hasn't played this series more than 3 times before.

zanna

Banned
Dec 10, 2022
Of course this would happen right after I buy a playstation 5 for the express purpose of playing ratchet & clank and final fantasy xvi

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Of course this would happen right after I buy a playstation 5 for the express purpose of playing ratchet & clank and final fantasy xvi
It's not like you threw away your money, the console has an enormous number of great games you can play. Including Ratchet, which is not going to disappear just because it comes out on PC.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Going to lock this. There have been a lot of reports that "The Snitch" sold their twitter account and the current person running it isn't the same person nor has the same inside info on stuff going on.

If you want to discuss the potential of a PC port of Ratchet and Clank, you can do so in this thread which has talked about this rumor in the past
www.resetera.com

Rumor / Grain of Salt: Nixxes next Playstation PC port is Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart Rumor

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/11qhflo/next_playstation_to_pc_port_from_nixxes/ all credit goes to u/Veloxz but again, big grain of salt here This might be by a long shot so please take it with a grain of salt. A recent Nixxes job offer for a UI / UX engineer states...

Status
Not open for further replies.