• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 2, 2017
Shibuya
I hope this doesn't preclude a FF7R-style reimagining of Crisis Core but I'm worried it will. :/

Nonetheless! Very curious to see what gameplay changes they may make. I wonder how high quality the FMVs will be, too!

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
PS, Xbox, Switch, Steam?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Makes sense. I expect this to be announced (and probably even released) before VIIR-2.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
I liked it more than FFVIIR so bring it on

Had this gotten announced without leaking though, I bet it would have blown Digital Mind Waves across the web.

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Genesis nonsense aside, I have fond memories of Crisis Core so I definitely hope it's true.

bloopland33

Mar 4, 2020
Snitch doesn't miss, could we be giving spoiler warnings in the title since he's leaking this stuff out <24 hours before announcements? And those who want to click in and read it can.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Whhhhhaaaat???

Isn't that image from 7R?? 7R streaming on Switch + native Xbox and Steam. But then what is the blue square? Idk, I'm just having a tough time believing it's CC. Wtf!!

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's honestly a pretty bad game buoyed almost entirely by how charming Zack is.

Yeah I tried emulating it years ago but just couldn't wrap my around it for long and gave up. Story wise though I just heard about how the game seems to go out its way to make a ton of stuff in the OG revolve around Zack which rubs me the wrong way.