• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Mar 29, 2022
The Snitch made another leak ever on his official discord channel.

According to other people, it seems that he is alluding to It Takes Two coming to the Nintendo Switch this winter. It was very cryptic for me.

AlJ08FY.jpg

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
If he says it's probably happening but maybe this is just hopium but that sounds like the kind of thing that may be announced in a Nintendo Direct. Everyone is pretty sure they have access to youtube videos and maybe EA uploaded something early on one of their channels.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
The snow symbol doesn't mean winter release, the "tease" here is that it's showing every level in It Takes Two, and there's a snow level there.
Beyond that, seems right.

Alex de Souza

Jul 14, 2022
Great for those who haven't played it yet. Without exaggeration, in my opinion, one of the best games of all time and the best coop ever made.

Red Kong XIX

Oct 11, 2020

Red Kong XIX

Oct 11, 2020
Squirrels and tree level, idk about shorts. I would've used a mic or disco ball lol
Yeah, after reading some comments that the clock and snowflake don't stand for the winter release I also understood what the tree stands for the squirrel level. I first thought about Nintendo Treehouse for the stream lol

Rahkeesh

Jun 20, 2022
Kind of a marvel if they can manage split-screen on this hardware. Or maybe it will require two switches?

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
I was astounded that It Takes Two could run on previous generation consoles. One of the most beautiful and technically impressive games I've ever played! But I guess it's art style could also make it scalable to lower end hardware.

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
Question, this has to be be played in co-op(online & couch), right? Switch might be where I end up finally playing it then. My SO and I both have Switches.

KeyChainDude

Oct 28, 2017
Funny thing is, I already have this game through GamePass but I'm not able to play it because none of my friends have an Xbox lol Crossplay would do wonders for this game.

My second best option would be to buy it on Switch and play it with my gf with single joy-cons, so I'm in.

Alex de Souza

Jul 14, 2022
My Fiancee and I just finished the paper plane sequence and landed in the house. Does it continue to get weird?
Yes. You haven't seen anything yet. It is an extremely creative and bizarre masterpiece from beginning to end. Josef Fares is a visionary and I can't wait for the next game from Hazelight.