• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
CtAJN47.jpg

Notice that they still haven't even updated the header from the original release date. Oops.

Spin dash me if old.

Last edited:

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Good.

Ironically no good has ever come from rushing Sonic

Deleted member 6730

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who would've thought releasing the Sonic movie on Valentines Day wouldn't be a good idea.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprise if this gets dumped onto Netflix. No way this movie is going to actually make money.

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
Might not even be a production delay. The Valentines release was just odd

Zarckoh

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico
I remember when people said that Sonic Forces wasn't gonna be bad because of all the dev time and delays.

Just delaying the result when the movie is flawed to the core.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
February is a dumping ground for shitty movies so this is slightly promising.
*points at Black Panther & Deadpool*

Granted, I don't expect much from this movie overall. But when a movie comes out shouldn't matter much. With that being said, I'm glad that they aren't trying to rush the movie out.

Solid SOAP

One Winged Slayer
Nov 27, 2017
Using the word "speeding" to describe its entrance into theaters after 2 delays is an interesting word choice.

jpbonadio

Nov 8, 2017
I didn't know Tim Miller was producing this. This dude is destroying two things from my past that I love ... Sonic and The Terminator. He is my number one enemy righ now.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They want to go after Cats. Sonic looks positively normal after that.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
This is the third year in a row that I will not be having sex on Valentine's Day due to Sonic the Hedgehog.