• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017

Revealed by IGN, this Motion Poster shows off the new design that will be used in the movie. What do you think of it?

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
That's a dude wearing a Sonic head

Edit:

DuDzSP8U8AAoz2B.jpg

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I like that OP video where IGN decided to paste gigantic white text over every single frame of the poster. And then added things like, 'Fans will notice..." because I can't really notice anything with the block text in the way. I was waiting that whole time for a clear pan of the poster. Never happened.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Noooooooooope. Go back to the drawing board. That thing looks trash ... which I guess is appropriate for Sonic.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
I think you guys should (re)watch Jim & Andy on Netflix and constantly remind yourself that the next thing after this documentary Jim Carrey did was a Hollywood Sonic The Hedgehog movie playing Dr. Eggman. It makes his tirades and self-indulgence (both in the old footage and the new interview) all the more hilarious.

Deleted member 412

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've simply decided that I have to watch this, no matter what. It looks predictably terrible, and I am looking forward to loving it unabashedly.

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
Live action? Why? Did the screen writers randomly get a copy of Sonic 06 as source material?
Avoid it like the plague.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Worse than Modern Sonic, somehow worse than Boom Sonic(!)

Also: "A New Speed of Hero"

Maybe we'll all be pleasantly surprised like Detective Pikachu!

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
it doesn't look like he's wearing his gloves and the idea of seeing sonic's bare hands frightens me

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
I think you guys should (re)watch Jim & Andy on Netflix and constantly remind yourself that the next thing after this documentary Jim Carrey did was a Hollywood Sonic The Hedgehog movie playing Dr. Eggman. It makes his tirades and self-indulgence (both in the old footage and the new interview) all the more hilarious.

Nah he did that showtime show which is supposed to be good.

Also if he wants to be in some garbage low stress Hollywood drivel let him. He deserves it, for his mental health if nothing else.

Oct 27, 2017
You know, I was very optimistic for this film, definitely more than most around here. But after this and other information that has come out this morning? Yeah, that optimism is completely gone.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
Why does he look like an adult man in a fur suit? His muscles are frightening. I'm afraid to see his face too lol.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It looks menacing and nightmarish, a version of Sonic dreamed up by someone who hates kids.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

No, he did the critically acclaimed Kidding series on Showtime and was nominated for Best Actor at the Golden Globes for it just last week.

But sure?