• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Why do movie execs and artists have no idea how to bring 2d or game design to the big screen???? He should look 100% like his model from Wreck it Ralph. It's not that damn hard.

Oct 25, 2017
like if you're going to design Sonic to be blatantly more in line with a body type one would expect from a human you need to go all the way and put clothes on him otherwise it looks incredibly creepy.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like a blue pervert flashing the city

This shits gonna be hilarious. Might actually see it in theaters

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

It''s probably the angle giving off this look, but dang those are so long-ass legs for a small anthropomorphic hedgehog.
Also, i guess he jumped backward if the light road was where he ran?
Man, this movie is an never-ending roller coaster of weird/bad design choices.
At least they managed to do an difficult feat with everything on this movie.
Make everyone that still like Sonic games agree on something : That this looks like ass.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
I'm only keeping up with this movie for the laughs. Granted I thought Detective Pikachu would end up the same, but damn, did we get luck with Detective Pikachu. It looks like a masterpiece compared to Sonic.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
What the fuck am I looking at? Why is sonic in mid air looking like he's sitting? I have so many questions but the most important is why is this being made...
That's not the full picture.
DuLmmlUW4AEKnFX.jpg

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Actually, that's brilliant. If you're going to make a Sonic movie, the way to get around showing Sonic is to make it POV... like that shitty POV movie from a few years ago. Seriously, that's actually a great idea.
think of all the chili dogs sloshing against the screen

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I cant wait until the scene Sonic takes off his sneakers and every kid and adult is scarred for life when they see Sonic with regular human feet.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
fun fact: I was almost paid to set that cardboard poster up with his legs for a theater.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
They traced some real-ass human legs and put grody blue fur on them for his design, dude

I stared at that poster semi-intently for 3 seconds and genuinely shuddered.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Please tell me you laughed like a maniac when you saw this in the flesh.
Honestly I was shocked. I didn't believe what I was looking at and if I'm being real, I was a little grossed out because of those legs.

I wanted to do it just for the lulz but I declined. It was an easy setup too.