• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

UsefulSpoon

Oct 27, 2017
SONIC!
SONIC!
Sonic was a man!
I mean, he was a hedge-man,
Or maybe he was just a hedgehog...
But he was still SONIC!
SONIC!

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like their avoiding the face on purpose.

Who the hell approved the design for Sonic?
I thought I saw a quote going around that Sega was not happy with his facial situation, yet they obviously still let them continue working with that gross design.

They could've stopped this.

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
I kinda like the poster, as a teaser it makes me curious to see how Sonic will look. Hope the movie, as well as Detective Pikachu turns out good.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
That's not the full picture.
DuLmmlUW4AEKnFX.jpg
Motherfucker, this movie will be the death of me. I can imagine the piss in my pants already.

Kompis

Oct 27, 2017
Posters and all the comments in this thread are getting me hyped for this movie! :-3

Oct 26, 2017
New York
These threads give me life haha.

On topic though, why the fuck does Sonic look like a guy in a costume? Bleugh.

My expectations were low to start with but every new reveal makes me shake my head even more. Right before laughing lol.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
This should have been a horror movie. A sentient, simian like hedgehog who speeds through busy streets just ripping people's bodies up in a blazing frenzy. Blood, guts and all. Oh and replace the rings with heroin needles.

You're welcome, Hollywood.

Nov 18, 2017
A New Breed of Hero... parallels with Howard the Duck growing.

Love scene between James Marsters and Sonic incoming...

Plover

Oct 27, 2017
I can't fucking handle how freaky this looks. I knew live-action Sonic would be incredibly difficult to pull off, but sweet mother of god. This deserves more than nine pages of memes.

Honest to god tried my hardest to complete the rest of his face with the provided dimensions:

aRYABzw.jpg

Looking forward to the official face to see how close/off I was, but this is the closest legitimate approximation I ccould see them doing with the provided contours/facial profile.
That face looks excellent, therefore I have no confidence the real thing will look like it.

Solid SOAP

One Winged Slayer
Nov 27, 2017
If that's the final design I wont complain. I'm nervous though I dont want to jinx it LOL