• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
By way of Twitter:

The movie is filming in Atlanta and British Columbia. SEGA is having a big Sonic panel at SDCC next week, and we should have an official cast announcement there.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
d0b.jpg

Joeyro

Oct 28, 2017
Sonic and Detective Pikachu movies entered production in 2018.

What a time to be alive.

Vicious17

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I know this is expecting too much, but I hope this is extremely self aware, and "so bad it's good".

BocoDragon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That's a good thing. Last thing Paul needs is to be connected to a future stinker.

All of you know that this movie has "Epic Bomba" written all over it. You can't tell me shit.
Cut to: the year 2022, and the Sonic the Hedgehog Trilogy is such a massive cinematic hit that most people under 20 don't even know he started as a video game character.

stinkyguy666

Nov 4, 2017
I've been following the development of this movie since it was just a rumour way back in like 2013 or something.

Let's please just get this over and done with...

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
This is gonna be a glorious shitshow of epic proportions. I can't wait to see how bad it's going to be.

glasiche

Avenger
Feb 12, 2018
So at the end of the movie when everything is falling apart and Sonic stretches out his hand to grab the thing and everyones like, "SONIC!" and Robotnik is in his final form or the creature/contraption he made is out of control and Sonic goes SUPERSONIC and he smiles to the camera and is like "HEH! NO PROBLEM SEE" and then BOOM AND HES JUMPING ON STUFF/FLYING AND THE NEW CHARACTER THAT GOT INTRODUCED SHRIEKS, "HE DID IT!!" AND - - AND - -

IronicSonic

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everything related to this movie sounds so bad. My god, I can't even get why make a live action movie. And things like Sonic Boom TV series exits and it is 100000x better template than this to make a movie.