• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cantona222

Chicken Chaser
Oct 30, 2017
Kuwait
Wow. An hour long documentary about Tetris. I don't get tired of hearing the story of Tetris especially if it come from the Gaming Historial. Will watch it soon.

Jan 1, 2018
Wow, thanks for the share. So glad I managed to catch this, and sent it to everyone I know that's into games.

Stein's kinda turned into a bit of a villain there, what with having tried to take advantage of a poorly worded contract. Granted, he likely had felt at that point like he was being strung around. Miyamoto Shigeru's reply to the question "why is this a good game" of "because your secretaries and accountants are playing it" killed me. Man seems to honestly have been involved in every big game from 1985 to 2000, I swear.

transience

Found the ultimate water hazard
Oct 27, 2017
I watched this last night. It's a great recap of From Russia With Love. The BBC doc is better because it features interviews with Rogers and Belikov as opposed to a pure recap. This one might be paced better though.

Last edited: