• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
D-jyKkLXsAAbrtk.jpg

D-j4j-XXUAEHfWD.jpg

D-j4j-XXkAA6Mky.jpg

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
was really hoping this would be some crazy food item called the stromboli volcano because i would definitely eat it

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
This isn't what I was expecting.

danmaku

Nov 5, 2017
Thankfully Stromboli eruptions aren't too dangerous, all volcanic activity takes place in an empty area. The real danger are earthquakes and tsunamis, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Has Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs gone too far with their marketing?

Oct 30, 2017
Honestly all things considered this is probably the most likely way that humanity ends - one day you'll be reading resetera and see what you think is a mundane thread about a volcano you've never heard of erupting, and the next day you'll be choking to death on ash

Deleted member 50374

alt account
Banned
Dec 4, 2018

Chiaroscuro

Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys realize that Stromboli the food is an American dish that was probably named after the island (or movie...) and the thread title is pretty accurate. I can't see how you can read Volcano erupted and think about food....

Plum

May 31, 2018
Do you guys realize that Stromboli the food is an American dish that was probably named after the island (or movie...) and the thread title is pretty accurate. I can't see how you can read Volcano erupted and think about food....

Nobody's saying the thread title's inaccurate...

And the reason people think about food is because most Americans would have heard of Stromboli the food instead of Stromboli the volcano.

Prison_mike

Oct 26, 2017
Lol at people not knowing the Stromboli is a famous volcano in Sicily. You can never be too surprised.

I'm "into" volcanos and follow them more than the average person and the only two volcanos I knew of in Italy were Vesuvius and Mt. Etna. Go figure! I admittedly don't know much about European volcanos as you guys are far from the ring of fire

Critch

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Honestly all things considered this is probably the most likely way that humanity ends - one day you'll be reading resetera and see what you think is a mundane thread about a volcano you've never heard of erupting, and the next day you'll be choking to death on ash

If it's a volcano that can end humanity, you're either going to hear about it immediately, or you'll die in the blast.