• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands

The game appears to be available for pre-order in Australia only, and it also seems that there will be a cosmetic pack available as a pre-order — the URBN Gear Pack:

This pack includes Warren's well-used Cutter from The Surge, the unique, full-body URBN armor set, the URBN Judgement Axe, the URBN Skimmer Drone and its Lootscan.exe Radar Module, along with a unique online message icon.
There's no sign of any specific details on the store listings as yet — no word on Xbox One X Enhancements or the file size — but we do know two key facts. The Australian release price is $89.95, which would put it around the $60 mark in the US and £50 in the UK.

The game is apparently expected to release on September 24th 2019.
The listing gives a short description of the game, as well as a breakdown of its key gameplay elements — all of which sound similar to the first:

On the way to Jericho City, your plane is shot down by a mysterious storm and crash-lands in the outskirts. Armor-clad soldiers enforce Martial Law, robots are on a rampage, and a dark, expanding nanostorm looms over the cityscape...
  • Hardcore, brutal melee combat
  • Face deadly foes and colossal bosses
  • Cut off parts of the enemy you want to loot
  • Rich character progression and customization
095120.jpg

095121.jpg

095119.jpg

095117.jpg

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
Nice! The first game from what I played was highly competent but a bit repetitive.

Everything I've seen of this one looks to improve on the original especially with how colorful and varied the environments are. Color me interested!

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really enjoyed the first game, felt like what I always wanted from a Souls game but for some reason I didn't feel those this much. Maybe it was the setting and the more linear difficulty. I'll play this eventually, though the launch window is a bit too full for this game for me.

jasius

Oct 28, 2017
I'm in the minority that liked the first one more than Dark Souls, I'm excited for this one and it's released on my bday.