• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

The Switch Icon Watch Thread [~] No Logo, No Buy

Windows-PC

Oct 28, 2017
I'm still hoping that they will update the Gris Icon with a Logo so that I'm able to buy it. And I will definitely not buy Overwatch with that Icon! I know I'm a little bit strange, but I've my principles ;)

May 29, 2018
I'm still hoping that they will update the Gris Icon with a Logo so that I'm able to buy it. And I will definitely not buy Overwatch with that Icon! I know I'm a little bit strange, but I've my principles ;)
Gris and Slam Land (local indie developer) have been my only exceptions. The former’s icon is beautiful enough that I am willing to overlook the lack of a title.

Robin64

Oct 25, 2017
England
May 29, 2018
Robin64, I’ve only ever accessed your site on mobile. Any thoughts on potentially adding some kind of “hamburger” drop down menu to navigate your site more easily?

A mobile version would also be pretty great.

We don’t deserve you.

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
Hi everyone!

We just updated the eShop icon of Hexologic (NOA region so far), looking forward to your feedback!

Haven't heard of the game, but the icon is an improvement, I think. Not that the old one was bad by the standards we like to keep here, but the new one has better pop to the colours, and reads a bit easier than the old one. I'll be sure to look into the game now, thanks for posting for feedback!

owlsnest

Feb 12, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Haven't heard of the game, but the icon is an improvement, I think. Not that the old one was bad by the standards we like to keep here, but the new one has better pop to the colours, and reads a bit easier than the old one. I'll be sure to look into the game now, thanks for posting for feedback!
Thanks, glad you like it! Did our best to follow this thread guidelines :)