• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Windows-PC

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm still hoping that they will update the Gris Icon with a Logo so that I'm able to buy it. And I will definitely not buy Overwatch with that Icon! I know I'm a little bit strange, but I've my principles ;)

May 29, 2018
I'm still hoping that they will update the Gris Icon with a Logo so that I'm able to buy it. And I will definitely not buy Overwatch with that Icon! I know I'm a little bit strange, but I've my principles ;)
Gris and Slam Land (local indie developer) have been my only exceptions. The former's icon is beautiful enough that I am willing to overlook the lack of a title.

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
AI: The Somnium Files:

U965HlB.jpg

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
May 29, 2018
Robin64, I've only ever accessed your site on mobile. Any thoughts on potentially adding some kind of "hamburger" drop down menu to navigate your site more easily?

A mobile version would also be pretty great.

We don't deserve you.

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
Hi everyone!

We just updated the eShop icon of Hexologic (NOA region so far), looking forward to your feedback!

AppIconSwitch_EN.jpg
KeyArtVenus_1x1_1000.jpg
Haven't heard of the game, but the icon is an improvement, I think. Not that the old one was bad by the standards we like to keep here, but the new one has better pop to the colours, and reads a bit easier than the old one. I'll be sure to look into the game now, thanks for posting for feedback!

nesty_dara

Feb 12, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Haven't heard of the game, but the icon is an improvement, I think. Not that the old one was bad by the standards we like to keep here, but the new one has better pop to the colours, and reads a bit easier than the old one. I'll be sure to look into the game now, thanks for posting for feedback!

Thanks, glad you like it! Did our best to follow this thread guidelines :)