• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessmo24

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
http://nintendoenthusiast.com/blog/2017/12/29/switch-sell-20-million-units-next-year-dont-count/

No, the Nintendo Switch is not going to sell 20 million units in the next fiscal year, despite the hopes of Nintendo President Tatsumi Kimishima. Yes, the platform has seen incredible success, selling large quantities across the world, particularly in Japan. The platform has far eclipsed my initial expectation of 6-8 million units in the first year. In fact, to date, the platform has sold over 10 million units in less than nine months. That figure is really impressive; impressive enough for Nintendo to raise its forecast to 17 million units sold by April.

What do you think guys, is this click bait?

More at the jump.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Regardless of whether or not it does it's good to see the Switch has people shook.

waffleboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The title is "The Switch could sell 20 million units next year, but don't count on it".
The first sentence is "No, the Nintendo Switch is not going to sell 20 million units in the next fiscal year, despite the
hopes of Nintendo President Tatsumi Kimishima"

Uhhhhhh what

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
I like how you back up your "No" by supporting the likelihood it will surpass that number.

Toriko

Dec 29, 2017
I dont get it. Why is 20 million unreachable. Didnt PS4 just have a 20 million + year. Why is the thought of Switch doing that number so unrealistic?

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
PLEASE CLICK MY THREAD: the thread

As for selling 20 million, all depends on whether or not Animal Crossing and Pokemon make it out. If they do, it'll happen easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.