• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Alright, so I made a thread back in september, when I pre-ordered the console, about me going hollow because my PS5 may not come in time. 2 months later.

PS5 pre-ordered the 19th september, just because of Demon's Souls.
Demon's Souls bought day one (12th november), just because of Demon's Souls.

Everything's fine, until now. I was told mine is coming in december, while someone else said "early 2021".
I love gaming thanks to Demon's Souls, was my first very game.

So yeah, the time has come. I'm going hollow. I'm done.

1CDAD42E156CB60A3361B0B7EA0CD4BC65F39F11

(I know it's just a console and that I'm not alone, just wanted to talk about it, if mods wants to lock the thread, it's fine ; removed a part)

Last edited:

s1lver

Oct 28, 2017
Alright, so I made a thread back in september, when I pre-ordered the console, about me going hollow because my PS5 may not come in time. 2 months later.

PS5 pre-ordered the 19th september, just because of Demon's Souls.
LG CX bought, just because of Demon's Souls.
Demon's Souls bought day one (12th november), just because of Demon's Souls.

Everything's fine, until now. I was told mine is coming in december, while someone else said "early 2021".
I love gaming thanks to Demon's Souls, was my first very game.

So yeah, the time has come. I'm going hollow. I'm done.

(I know it's just a console, and that I'm not alone, just wanted to talk about it, if mods wants to lock the thread, it's fine)

Are you in Portugal? Because I've managed to do a pre-order yesterday (just barely made it) and mine is coming in December as well.

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
Demon's Souls was your first game? That's like choosing a black diamond slope on your first time skiing

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Hey OP, mine is coming in December too here in Peru, but unlike you I didn't get a CX because that shit's expensive as fuck here. The most affordable OLED option for me is the 55'' B9, which retails for around $1100 here.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Hey OP, you okay? I know you were looking forward to this game and you'll get a chance to play it. Please don't do anything to hurt yourself. If you need to talk you can DM me.

Astral

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn dude Demon's Souls was your first video game? That's hardcore.

You all think the PS5 will be easier to get around Christmas?

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I can barely buy new games on sales and some of you assholes shit your pants because you can't play your new game on your new console on your new fucking TV as soon as you want
ffs

OP
OP
SoulsHunt

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
You set yourself up for a certain joke right here.
I had to

Are you in Portugal? Because I've managed to do a pre-order yesterday (just barely made it) and mine is coming in December as well.
I'm not but it's not sure when they are coming, looks like for christmas

You made a weird thread, because of demon's souls
All of this, because of Demon's Souls

No offense, but it sounds like you have enough money to maybe relax a little.
It's a videogame console.
Well, it actually just sounds like I do

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers.
Just to suffer..

Hey OP, mine is coming in December too here in Peru, but unlike you I didn't get a CX because that shit's expensive as fuck here. The most affordable OLED option for me is the 55'' B9, which retails for around $1100 here.
That's too bad, I don't know why CX is expansive af in some countries, I believe I saw CX for like $1500

Demon's Souls was your first game? That's like choosing a black diamond slope on your first time skiing
That's what I always do

Hey OP, you okay? I know you were looking forward to this game and you'll get a chance to play it. Please don't do anything to hurt yourself. If you need to talk you can DM me.
I'm fine, don't worry ! Thank you, I appreciate it

demon's your first game? how old are you?
You guess

I can barely buy new games on sales and some of you assholes shit your pants because you can't play your new game on your new console on your new fucking TV as soon as you want
ffs
I think you need to calm down

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I find the vitriolic energy some people put up against threads like these to be far fucking worse than the OP itself.

OP
OP
SoulsHunt

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
I'm more surprised that your very first game was Demon's Souls
Thanks to my brother, he's a fan of Berserk and bought the game because of this

I find the vitriolic energy some people put up against threads like these to be far fucking worse than the OP itself.
I didn't mean to be an asshole about that, didn't thought some would be offended. I know this kind of situation and am sorry

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to my brother, he's a fan of Berserk and bought the game because of this

I didn't mean to be an asshole about that, didn't thought some would be offended. I know this kind of situation and am sorry
Dude you're fine. It's understandable, especially during covid lockdowns, that escapism can be important.

Don't let someone of these arseholes get to you.