• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

The top 50 sexiest accents in the United States

Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
The top 50 sexiest accents in the US

The top 3
3- New York
2-Boston
1-Texas

Alll the way down at #50 is Long Island, which is basically a NY accent so to me this is a flawed poll but I'm sure it will be fun to discuss

Edit: wasn't much of a article to quote, one paragraph and I would have been quoting the whole thing and wasn't sure of forum rules when the source has such few amounts of words.

Oct 28, 2017
Texas isn't one accent. There's your dubya accent which I think is Midland. There's your generic major city accent with a bit of randomness due to so many immigrants from all over the state in Austin. There's tejano along the south through San Antonio. There's your dumbass accent in the rural tall pines. Not even sure if I can pin down Dallas or Houston.

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who lives in Texas, I am really wondering if the voters are confused. There's multiple accents here, first of all, but I am not certain that the most common ones are what people who aren't from here actually associate with here.