• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

The top 50 sexiest accents in the United States

Oct 27, 2017
Before I clicked on the link I thought there's no way Baltimore is on this list. Of course it is...18th lol. It's like dialect birth control.

Oct 25, 2017
Boston accents make me think of overweight racists
Well that’s odd considering Boston is one of the healthiest states in terms of weight and one of the most democratic also.

Anyway pretty funny list seeing Boston that high up, lol. Kinda weird to see how many people out right hate it in this thread though. Just used to it I guess. It’s not even as common, and most people that have it, have it very subtly. It sounds pretty good when subtle.

Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
As someone’s who works with the public in California, i do enjoy when I run into people with a southern accent. Especially older ladies. Love it. There’s a Texan lady I see often and her accent is 👌🏽

Oct 25, 2017
Well that’s odd considering Boston is one of the healthiest states in terms of weight and one of the most democratic also.

Anyway pretty funny list seeing Boston that high up, lol. Kinda weird to see how many people out right hate it in this thread though. Just used to it I guess. It’s not even as common, and most people that have it, have it very subtly. It sounds pretty good when subtle.
Boston fans are famously racist

Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
Through research, I've determined that Louisiana has the sexiest Southern drawl imo.

So my ranking:

1) Louisiana
2) LA (not just Valley Girl, although unf, but everyone I know who grew up in LA sounds hot)
3) Morena Baccarin's accent

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, yeah, I forgot, a whole city and area is represented by sports fans. Let’s ignore all of the political leanings of the area and how the area is generally at the forefront of a ton of social issues in the last decade...because of sports.
that's where I hear the accent what do you want from me

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
There is absolutely nothing sexy about a Chicago accent. Having it at #5 is ridiculous.
As a proud Chicago native who plans on staying for the rest of my life - you’re damn right.

“So I says to the guy, I says ‘hot AND sweet peppers’ and this dude, acting like Dick Portillo himself, only puts sweet on the beef. Damn near tackled the dude like a linebacker on da Bears.”