• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lorcain

Oct 27, 2017
Before I clicked on the link I thought there's no way Baltimore is on this list. Of course it is...18th lol. It's like dialect birth control.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
As an American, I don't think any of our accents are sexy.

Like, we're nothing compared to French accents.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
What is a NY accent? I talk regular as fuck, and I've rarely met people who talk with a Bronx or Queens accent like on TV.

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
I have a sexy Californian accent with a large Utah influence. Yes, I pronounce my i's as e's. Need to buy a new pellow so I can get better sleep at night... Thanks Utah!

darkazcura

Oct 25, 2017
Boston accents make me think of overweight racists

Well that's odd considering Boston is one of the healthiest states in terms of weight and one of the most democratic also.

Anyway pretty funny list seeing Boston that high up, lol. Kinda weird to see how many people out right hate it in this thread though. Just used to it I guess. It's not even as common, and most people that have it, have it very subtly. It sounds pretty good when subtle.

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
As someone's who works with the public in California, i do enjoy when I run into people with a southern accent. Especially older ladies. Love it. There's a Texan lady I see often and her accent is 👌🏽

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well that's odd considering Boston is one of the healthiest states in terms of weight and one of the most democratic also.

Anyway pretty funny list seeing Boston that high up, lol. Kinda weird to see how many people out right hate it in this thread though. Just used to it I guess. It's not even as common, and most people that have it, have it very subtly. It sounds pretty good when subtle.
Boston fans are famously racist

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
Through research, I've determined that Louisiana has the sexiest Southern drawl imo.

So my ranking:

1) Louisiana
2) LA (not just Valley Girl, although unf, but everyone I know who grew up in LA sounds hot)
3) Morena Baccarin's accent

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
There is absolutely nothing sexy about a Chicago accent. Having it at #5 is ridiculous.
As a proud Chicago native who plans on staying for the rest of my life - you're damn right.

"So I says to the guy, I says 'hot AND sweet peppers' and this dude, acting like Dick Portillo himself, only puts sweet on the beef. Damn near tackled the dude like a linebacker on da Bears."

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
Boston? Ew.
And by New York are we talking about the Brooklyn/Queens/Staten Island accents? If so, fuck off.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Much to my shame, I've actually always thought the valley girl accent was kind of hot, far better than the southern belle thing that a lot of you seem to dig.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm in the metro Detroit area, but I don't have a midwestern accent. I actually don't know what kind of accent I have.