• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
Are political campaigns actually able to do anything about attack ads? Or is this C&D toothless.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Holy shit that is good. Keep these as running all year long if possible. King idiot can take a hike and a straight to jail card as soon as he is out of White House.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Fuccccckkkkkk, that's good. Keep that tracker going. That part isn't good. But drive it home.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
perfect ad. get bloomberg money on it to play everyday throughout this entire crisis. he does nothing but watch cable tv all day anyway, so the idea that he's watching it makes it even better.

Darth Pinche

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I retweeting this.. Make this spread, hopefull the orange clown will die of an anger induced heart attack.

Oct 25, 2017
Racoon City
They should respond with another ad instead of a graph, show video of people standing in lines, hospitals being overfilled, supplies running low, stores being empty while the various audio clips of him play.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
probably on technicality. When he said its all a Hoax, he didn't meant Coronavirus.

I mean, ish?
He said the alarm about the virus is a Democrat hoax. Which, you know... is not much better. Not only is it downplaying the threat, but the way he worded it could easily be interpreted to be that the entire pandemic is a hoax.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
i would probably have not seen this ad until now. I'll just retweet it and make sure to @ him as well. I know how much he loves publicity! 😃