• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
His natural skin color is "old man's white" which looks frail and weak. So he decided to cover it up in fake tan to appear "vigorous" and "youthful". But the man doesn't know restraint so he goes overboard with it, making him look comical.
The worst part is you can see it around his eyes and hairline and the contrast looks even worse. For someone whose image is that important you'd think he'd notice.

Last edited:

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Cease and desist for an ad that simply features shit he actually said on video? No, I don't believe that will fly.

And I see it's due to the technicality of the "hoax" statement. Well...no matter what he "meant" to say, I am certain that many thousands of people heard that, and decided to take this thing less seriously because of what their Orange Emperor said. So, it should stay.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Cease and desist for an ad that simply features shit he actually said on video? No, I don't believe that will fly.

And I see it's due to the technicality of the "hoax" statement. Well...no matter what he "meant" to say, I am certain that many thousands of people heard that, and decided to take this thing less seriously because of what their Orange Emperor said. So, it should stay.

There is really no context for which his comments are okay, just scales of how bad they really are.

The Hobo

Oct 27, 2017
The worst part is you can see it around his eyes and hairline and the contrast looks even worse For someone whose image is that important you'd think he'd notice.

trump-face-orange-2000x1200.jpg

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
I will feel no joy when Trump supporters and Covid Deniers find themselves on their deathbeds, because by then, it will be too late for the rest of us too.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
The worst part is you can see it around his eyes and hairline and the contrast looks even worse. For someone whose image is that important you'd think he'd notice.
I don't understand why he doesn't just use a tanning bed if he's that vain. It's not like he's short on time, and the result would at least look semi-natural.

Phabh

Oct 28, 2017
This ad could be used against the French government and most European countries. Everyone downplayed it.

Deleted member 31923

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Great ad. I liked the chart of number of deaths contrasted against his own words. It's very simple and easy for anyone to understand, and there's a wealth of dumb quotes from him to use. This is perfect election ad material, and we need it to counter the rally around the flag effect that is increasing his poll numbers.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Ad will start running in AZ on Saturday.

Guy Cecil @guycecil

We won't let the Trump campaign intimidate us from telling the truth. Beginning Saturday we will be running this ad in Arizona, our first television buy there this cycle.​

1:12 PM - Mar 26, 2020

Patrick McHugh@PatrickJMcHugh

Since Trump made it clear how terrified he was of Americans learning the truth about how his incompetence has put us all in danger, we decided to expand the buy for this ad into Arizona starting tomorrow in addition to FL, MI, WI, & PA.​

1:17 PM - Mar 26, 2020

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I like this one a lot. I like the ones that endorse biden of course, but I can't really show that to any trump loving asshole I see because they'll dismiss it at just a biden fluff piece. I like ads like this, which try to paint a bipartisan view of why trump is abnormally awful. They're more sharable to the people who actually need to see them the most.

powersurge

Nov 2, 2017
Pensacola, FL
Its not just Trump that's going to have blood on his hands its the Republican Governors as well who refuse to put in place lockdowns and dragged their feet closing tourist traps and beaches. They will end up killing more American Citizens than we lost on 9/11 due to their greed.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Not sure why people are arguing over which ad is "better". They're both well made and necessary.
Having it laid out like this just makes me even more fucking mad. From "their latest hoax" to "I knew it was going to be a pandemic" with not an ounce of fucking shame, regret or humility. Fuck this guy. In a just world there'd only be one full ICU in the US with COVID patients and it'd only include Trump, Pence, Steven Miller and the rest of the GOP establishment paying for their lies, greed and inhumanity with lungs painfully stuffed with fluid and mucus; righteous karma brought about by their own efforts to harm the American public. Fuck Trump and the rest of his ghouls.

Damn at those comments.

bGhdLT3.jpg
"This is a lie." These idiots really have to warp reality to justify their support of this man to themselves. The ad does nothing but play Trump's own voice back. It's this nonsense that makes me hope that people are bracing to push back the tide of these manics come November however they're able, because I've said before, people like this are ready and willing to risk dying to keep this monster in power. If it means ripping out their IVs and running from the hospital to the election booth, they'll do it to protect Trump and "own the libs". We need to make sure the opposite happens.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
It's not just Trump that's going to have blood on his hands its the Republican Governors as well who refuse to put in place lockdowns and dragged their feet closing tourist traps and beaches. They will end up killing more American Citizens than we lost on 9/11 due to their greed.

Not only that, but most Republican Governors that have refused to do what they're supposed to be doing will find themselves being voted out when their time for re-elections comes, like with Ron DeSantis in Florida.

A lot of Florida residents over at DeSantis's Facebook & Twitter pages are very pissed off at him because he won't shut down the state. The same thing will most likely happen with Trump as well.

Last edited: