• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Trump just confirmed their presence to the WH pool: "We're very confident" they're safe.

I wonder what might happen to them if Trumps proceeds to "destroy their economy" like he's threatened to do.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It'll be like Castro in the Simpsons.

He'll ask for them back and Erdogan will just say "what nuclear bombs?"

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Everyone already knows this. Who cares?

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
tenor.gif

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
There's a great article from a few years ago about how unprotected and randomly spread out the US' bombs are around the world and in the US. The US has a ton of empty bunkers in the US that are still loaded with bombs and unguarded.

Some kid is going to set one off on accident and destroy half the world in the next 100 years

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
What the actual fuck?
This is justifying any country's hostility to the US in the region.
From Russia to Iran.
How is someone so stupid allowed to have so much power?

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
There's a great article from a few years ago about how unprotected and randomly spread out the US' bombs are around the world and in the US. The US has a ton of empty bunkers in the US that are still loaded with bombs and unguarded.

Some kid is going to set one off on accident and destroy half the world in the next 100 years
That isn't how nukes work.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Weird, doesn't seem safe to me!

But I'll take the president at his word. He's bigly honest, and tremendously responsible!

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I think the bigger problem is that they're even there in the first place rather than that they admitted to it.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Oh hey we can add Turkey to the list of countries with Nuclear weapons now.
Turkey doesn't have control over them, the US does.
And yeah, the nukes are safe because it doesn't exactly take a genius to realize that stealing a god damn nuclear weapon from the United States would be one of the dumbest thing any human being has ever done.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
Turkey doesn't have control over them, the US does.
And yeah, the nukes are safe because it doesn't exactly take a genius to realize that stealing a god damn nuclear weapon from the United States would be one of the dumbest thing any human being has ever done.
Until someone actually pull it off and shows how inadequate the system is.
It's literally that kind of thinking that lead to the opportunity of some scrappy terrorists to pull a 9/11.
I'm on mobile and not wasting my data on a video. Bottom line?
As of a few years ago, they were less safe than your car and the US nearly nuked a Virginia.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
President Blabber-mouth, he just doesn't know when to shut up, he must be unbearable to live with.

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Until someone actually pull it off and shows how inadequate the system is.
It's literally that kind of thinking that lead to the opportunity of some scrappy terrorists to pull a 9/11.

As of a few years ago, they were less safe than your car and the US nearly nuked a Virginia.
You think someone could get into a base and steal a giant intercontinental missile from an extremely secure site? C'mon bruh. And if Turkey ever tried, the US and the rest of NATO would curb stomp them.