• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017

D82FKzDXoAA_gRn.jpg:large

D82F7haW4AAhnkA.jpg

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Swap yorkshire pudding with bangers and mash or shepherd's pie.

Also they ain't got soft-boiled egg with soldiers up there. Wtf?

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I never knew hot crossed buns was a food. I only ever knew it as a song children learned on the recorder.

Also, in my experience pasties should be higher up on the savory chart. A good pasty is amazing.

Deleted member 26394

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
How in the ever flying or non-flying fudge is a victoria sponge god tier?! It's a fudging dry cake with some jam...

Golden

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 9, 2018
This is nonsense. Nothing deserves to be put on the same tier as jellied eels.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Going to London for the first time in September and looking forward to trying out some of these dishes, especially Bangers and Mash and Shepherd's Pie.

Hopefully the meat pies aren't that low for a reason because I'm excited to try those out as well.

Kaiser Swayze

Oct 30, 2017
Basic as fuck, but there's nothing wrong with that. There's no reason to get pretentious with fish and chips.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I generally agree with the tiers, except I'd put Scotch Egg and Battenberg cake two tiers higher. It's criminal they are that low.

Dougald

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know who you are if you rank black pudding and Haggis crap tier but you're not fucking British