• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Last season was great and I'm really looking forward to this one. I also saw the news about Lauren Cohan, I'm not shocked she's coming back but it'll be nice to have Maggie return.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Yo this training and tactics stuff is what I was looking for since season 4. About time.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
They never really needed them before, at least when it came to dealing with zombies.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I'd argue they always needed them otherwise nobody would have died from walkers. This is the basic way people would survive instead of disorganized chaos in battle

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Um yes they did. Did you know how many times I screamed when Rick and gang go to a new area with guns ready, all in single file instead of fan out? UGH.

That hasn't really been a huge problem for them though - the zombies usually just shamble around so anyone can just run up and stab them in the head. Herds are a different matter, but they already have an established protocol for handling them.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
First time since the shows launch that I'm not watching it. Went with Hulu live and it doesn't have AMC. :(

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Someone that hasn't seen anything in the skies for 10 years would understandably be shaken by seeing a satellite burning up reentering the atmosphere.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
They should let Negan run Alexandria. Gabey is terrible.

Also the whole quadruple love thing between Gabe, Eugene, Rosita and Sadiq is so out there lol.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Lol this is the most Daryl has spoken in an episode, ever. And I love it actually.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Nice throw Daryl. That smirk.

Eugenious ;)
At least that's what I thought I heard lol

Ending staring contest.

Last edited:

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
So weird to see Alpha played by the actress who played the lead detective in Unbelievable lol

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good premiere, maybe a little boring in a few parts but nice setup for the season. It was weird to start in space lol.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
LOL, yeah Judith's actress is clearly having a blast. Yup, the mini katana, hehe.

Can't wait for more of those Negan and Judith scenes.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
So for those that watched this ep last week do we not get a new one this week? Have to wait til next week to get ep 2 now?

SeriousGoku

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 20, 2019
hmm, episode really went nowhere in my opinion. Im left still wondering what this season will be all about.

Hoping we get a Rick Grimes tease soon. Movie is out next year.