• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they got 40 people back and they're working out of their old offices

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait. Really glad this series is still continuing, it's the best season since the first.

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
NeoRaider Here's Skybound's official tweet with the trailer, if you want to add it to the OP:

Oct 27, 2017
Any word on Seasons 2 and 3 for Switch? I'd gladly replay S1-3 on Switch to carry over my saves, since I played S1 on PC and S2 on PS4...

Angelo

Aug 24, 2018
What a surprise! Glad to see this series is going to get a proper closure. January release means that i don't have to wait too long for a new episode to come out. I'm pumped.

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Any word on Seasons 2 and 3 for Switch? I'd gladly replay S1-3 on Switch to carry over my saves, since I played S1 on PC and S2 on PS4...
Telltale had announced seasons 1-3 for Switch, but they only released the first (and fourth, of course) before they closed down. Unless Skybound picks them up later on, I think only the first and final seasons will end up being on Switch.

It's annoying, because I bought both on Switch since I wanted to own the whole series on it eventually, but now it's just those two in my library lol...

AudioEppa

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This was great news to hear today.

Can't wait for next month. Love their developer name.

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
I'm so fucking happy this is being finished. The first Season of TWD is one of my favorite games of all time. The loss of Telltale still devastates me :(

Telltale had announced seasons 1-3 for Switch, but they only released the first (and fourth, of course) before they closed down. Unless Skybound picks them up later on, I think only the first and final seasons will end up being on Switch.

It's annoying, because I bought both on Switch since I wanted to own the whole series on it eventually, but now it's just those two in my library lol...
One of the guys working at Skybound Games said somewhere on Reddit that they intend to release the 2nd and 3rd seasons on Switch still.

Deleted member 29249

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Got a refund on PC when this all started, gladly dropped $20 on Xbox version just now. Thanks for finishing the game.

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
Really happy to hear that. Regardless of how things turn out, it'll be nice getting some form of closure for the series.

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
I wonder how much longer Telltale's cross-platform Cloud Saves will be up. Thank god I've already imported my PC saves to my PS4. Now, I actually need to get around to beating the New Frontier

TheWordyGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At least Clementine's story will have a conclusion - but obviously we have to wait and see what the actual game will be like. Hope for the best maybe.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
It's up on my Steam and just updated! I can't believe they actually did a 12AM-1AM release time! Too bad I'll have to get
to it later. Gotta sleep.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's out on US PS4 too. Just load the game up and download it from the menu.

The in game menu also lists the final episode release date as March 26th I think it was.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I picked it up, along with the first two episodes since they are finishing it & I hadn't played them, but haven't gotten around to any of it. I got knocked down with the flu and haven't felt up to gaming. This week, though, for sure.

Hopefully they did a good job.

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
I picked it up, along with the first two episodes since they are finishing it & I hadn't played them, but haven't gotten around to any of it. I got knocked down with the flu and haven't felt up to gaming. This week, though, for sure.

Hopefully they did a good job.
The season has been fantastic all the way through, which I haven't been able to say for any given TWD season for a long time. The story gives you some really tough choices, and it's engaging. Plus, unlike A New Frontier, none of it has felt rushed so far, and I haven't encountered any bugs.

There hasn't been much talk of it over in the OT since episode three's release though, which bums me out. It's really fucking good.