• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

abracadaver

Banned
Nov 30, 2017

The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series contains all 4 Seasons and The Walking Dead: Michonne, which includes over 50 hours of gameplay across 23 unique episodes. With graphical enhancements, behind the scenes bonus features and faithful recreations of classic menus, this is the definitive way to experience Clementine's journey and find out how her story ends.

September 2019

Pre-orders here:

https://www.skybound.com/telltales-the-walking-dead-the-definitive-series

The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series – Collector Packs
Every Collector's Pack of The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series will include all four seasons of the game, plus The Walking Dead: 400 Daysand The Walking Dead: Michonne game content, along with digital bonuses. Each of the three Collector's Packs will also include special physical bonus items including:
  • Protector Pack ($99.99) – "School for Troubled Youth" shirt, Clementine & Lee Pins, Kenny Cap, Clementine Nesting Dolls, and a Disco Broccoli Plush.
  • Guardian Pack ($249.99) – Packed in a box with gold stamped signatures from the Still Not Bitten team, includes all items from Protector Edition, plus Clementine & Lee figurines, and a Clementine Art print from comic book artists Eric
  • Signature Pack ($349.99) – Packed in a signature stamped box, includes hand-signed art print from the Still Not Bitten team, voiceover artists and The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman. Also includes all items from the Guardian Edition. Only 100 available!

guardian-pack.jpg

signature-pack-1.jpg

protector-pack.jpg

• Graphical Enhancements: "Graphic Black" art style brings Season 4's enhanced visual style to all previous seasons of the acclaimed series. Will also include full dynamic lighting to episodes that previously did not receive this upgrade.
  • Behind the Scenes Bonuses: Exclusive looks at the making of the game from the developers, VO artists, and other team members that brought Clementine's story to life. This includes over 10+ hours of developer commentary and other behind the scenes material.
  • Gameplay Improvements: Character performances, lip syncing, and other gameplay and UI enhancements make this the definitive Telltale's The Walking Dead experience.
  • Even more digital bonuses: Music player that includes 40+ tracks across all seasons, art gallery, 3D model viewer with playable voice lines, and new 3D front end that still includes the original menus and music from all past seasons.

Last edited:

rare

Oct 25, 2017
They're porting the collection with the enhanced graphics to PC? Oh hell yes.

Deleted member 1185

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Prices are high but I love the signatures. What an awesome way to honor the team behind it, really impressed how Skybound stepped in to save the game and let the Telltale team finish their story

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Gah, I want this but it seems like the preorder page is down. I don't normally preorder games but I want that darn hat and figure.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm sure that this has an audience but I got all of the games here already for £18 more than half a year ago when I preordered The Final Season. And it concluded perfectly and what with the unfortunate result of Telltale I am more than ready to move on so I personally cannot see any value in this, esp as they're not games with a ton of replay value or ones that are worth playing again just for better graphics.

I like the statue though and very much recommend the series to anyone who hasn't played them.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
Is this the same as the current collection + S4? I remember pre-ordering S4 and getting the rest of the series as a bonus.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Aw, I'd be in for Switch.

Oh well, I'll just pick them up seperately for Xbox One. Not really interested in any of these packs, they just come with a bunch of junk I'll never use.

dpanim

Oct 27, 2017
As if Kenny's hat had anything to do with anything in the series lol. How could they possibly have put Kenny's hat instead of Clem's in this?

butman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Now I will buy this game.

Expect the same with FF VII Remake in 2023.

EchoSmoker

Jan 29, 2018
Oh hi Greg.
That statue is tempting, I'd rather have Clem's hat though. Says it includes the enhanced versions which is a bit unfortunate since they don't use the original music.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
I'm disappointed at no Switch collection, but I guess it makes sense since it would take more effort to port the earlier seasons.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I really hope the pre-TFS games aren't based on the collection that Telltale put out a few years ago, considering it was missing some dialogue and seemingly had graphical errors / omissions.

I'm disappointed at no Switch collection, but I guess it makes sense since it would take more effort to port the earlier seasons.
Unless things have changed, Skybound is bringing seasons two and three to Switch at some point. Just without the graphical enhancements, apparently.

Why would I want that piece of shit Kenny's hat
We don't talk shit about Kenny in this house. >:(

Oct 25, 2017
Southern California
I have a dumb question; if you pre-order now does Skybound take your money immediately after (like Best Buy does) or when the item ships? I ask because I am interested in the $250.00 version, but I don't have the funds for it currently. :(

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Kenny's but not Clem's hat?
As if Kenny's hat had anything to do with anything in the series lol. How could they possibly have put Kenny's hat instead of Clem's in this?
Oh hi Greg.
That statue is tempting, I'd rather have Clem's hat though. Says it includes the enhanced versions which is a bit unfortunate since they don't use the original music.
Yeah, what the hell?
I am a Kenny partisan, but that is indeed weird. Clem is the character in the series with an iconic hat. Maybe the most iconic hat in gaming since Aidan Pearce even.
They already sell her hat separately on Skybound's store.

Quasicat

Self-requested ban
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I already have all of these for Xbox One, now a Switch port and I'll double dip.

Deleted member 4413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do the digital versions on PS4 and Xbox have these graphical enhancements? I have no interest in buying collectors edition, but I have only played the first season and would like to play the others.

russbus64

May 1, 2018
So, is there a digital/physical, no frills option that's just the game? I wonder if it'll come to Switch?

Was just thinking about replaying (and finally playing New Frontier and Final Season) with Xbox Game Pass, but this collection looks tempting.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
Since I already have all the games via other means, I'll just wait for Skybound to fund porting/remaking all the games to Unity down the road.
Why would I want that piece of shit Kenny's hat
Exactly.

Also why the fuck is the statue not of older Clementine? For fuck's sake Skybound, show some pride for the bisexual young woman that cements your series.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
Will this come to steam a year later too? Not buying on epic store. I'd like Kenny's hat. Already have Clem's from a contest.