• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 15125

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why did I never hear about this? It seems to me like Warren's camp should have fired her by now.

EG3ECLQWoAYMxQH.jpg

Last edited:

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Damn those tweets are straight out of a Call of Duty match

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
She is a trans woman and activist so sucks that she said so much about other minorities. She apologized and said these were all made when she was still using meth. I don't feel like her apology was very good though and the posts are disgusting.

EDIT: ok and one of those is from 2018, not as far back as the statement implies

OP
OP

Deleted member 15125

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People don't deify Warren the way they deify Bernie. so her supporters are less...overwhelming.

All this time I've been told that Sanders fans have been too protective of Bernie (and that's not completely inaccurate - I've been guilty too) but zero negative mentions of Preston on this forum before this topic. Zero negative mention of Richard McDaniel unless I missed something.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Campaigns need to do better with their hirings but this is not something unique. Half of Bernies main team are Yikes

Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP

Deleted member 15125

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

BADMAN

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I get that hiring people who've said fucked up stuff happens. But not firing them after that shit comes out is fucked up.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
An article getting something wrong isn't "fake news". But you do seem to be right.

because paid surrogate implies Warren can do anything more than say "I don't know her." as they aren't working for the campaign actively in a volunteer or paid capacity. You could politely ask the person to retract their endorsement of you, but the optics of asking the first trans woman to run for Congress in Cali to retract their endorsement is pretty bad for a campaign that does a good job of advocating for transgender men and women.

loquaciousJenny

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wowser that's some brutal trash talking and uhhh not something I'd want near the campaign, seems like Mugu says she's not part of the campaign though so idk

Status
Not open for further replies.