• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The guy who hired Steve fucking Bannon onto his staff at one point is a fan of breitbart. You don't say

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Of course. He's bigot scum. He never truly cut ties with Bannon and still relies on the worm to venerate him.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
The timing of tweeting out a link to a white supremacist website while a white supremacist terrorist attack is occurring within the cities of one of our major allies.

I'm so surprised.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
For those with twitter blocked:
operasnapshot_2019-03ohkgc.png

tormented

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing this was a mistake of some kind?? The "via Breitbart" thing makes it seem like Trump (or his social media staff) was on Breitbart and accidentally hit a "share to twitter" link...

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Do you think Trump is one of those guys who says that he has no idea about this topic but then posts the Breitbart article about it?

Also I want to bring up his daddy's arrest at a KKK rally again.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
He knew exactly what he was doing.

I thought he could only delete tweets if they were reposted with typos corrected?

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Tweet seems to be gone now. I got an update because I reported it. Probably got deleted by himself and not twitter though.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Consider this too...

He wants people to read about this through the spin of a borderline neo Nazi publication, and there's only one good reason why he wants that.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting... Tweet was deleted. WHat's the deal, what was it?

Really surprising to see it deleted too because Trump has posted stuff from places worse than Breitbart before and they've stayed up and he's just doubled-down on it.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I get the impression that this was originally another one of his scheduled tweets to stir the pot of public division and then someone on his social media team was asked to pull it in light of what's happened in NZ and the PR blowback it might cause. Or maybe they really are this stupid, Occam's Razor and whatnot.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think he's actually allowed to do that, right?

Technically he can, but the tweet will remain public record, since I don't think Twitter has disabled the ability to delete tweets.
I feel like, with the increased usage of the platform by public officials, Twitter should have been able to do something about that.

Last edited:

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What a weird coincidence that he would do it today of all days. Its almost like this is to make up for that earlier "thoughts and prayers to the victims" tweet to his base.