• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaulBalarezoS

Banned
Jan 22, 2019
D8yxeTBXoAgFfht.jpg

This doesn't look too good.
What happened to the textures ? Lol

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I really have my doubts that the Switch can handle Blood & WIne's locales without major cutbacks.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Of course it would not look pretty but the fact that this massive game got on the Switch if fucking awesome. As long as it runs at stable 30 fps then I'm in! I've always wanted to play the Witcher just to see what the fuzz is all about.

ragingbegal

Oct 27, 2017
I think it looks totally fine compared to what was expected. This is probably not going to get people who already own it to repurchase, but this is great for new players who want the flexibility Switch offers.

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
🐝
Looks great for a mobile platform. If the frame rate is good too it could be a great version of the game.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
Not unexpected some people will start to low keytroll the performance but based on the short trailer and screens it looks fine and it's the Witcher 3.

Bioshocker

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Well, congrats I guess? But it would have to be a very downgraded version. Why would anyone want to play such a version of a game like The Witcher III? An honest question.

Cugel

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 7, 2017
Is it that hard to understand that some people who already finished the game on PS4/bone might want to revisit it in a portable way EvEn If IT Is UgLIeR

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I'll be able to go from 1440p 70+fps to....whatever nightmare of a resolution and framerate this port turns out to be.

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Would totally double dip if there's cross-save, but I just don't have the time to restart the game from scratch after having already invested 200+ hours in the game.

Ryo

Oct 28, 2017
Looks bad but if the frame-rate hovers in the high 20s or better I might get it.

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is just brutal. CDP why would you do that to your masterpiece. I know you are switch fans and playing on the go can be nice and money is nice but...why

stat84

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The graphics will probably not bother me especially since i will only play this on the small screen but what is more imporant for me is the framerate and also how much lag there will be in the menus.It was bad on the PS4 so i am a little bit concerned about that.

Hugare

Banned
Aug 31, 2018
Anyone knows who is making the port?

Bahaha, the bodies not being hanged because of the draw distance

I really want to see Novigrad

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
Doesn't look good compared to other platforms but if someone has only the Nintendo Switch is still an amazing game.

MrWindUpBird

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So why was i banned again for saying this is gonna look like shit?
Because who cares? There's enough demand for this game that drive-by's and shitposting about "muh graphics" should rightly be condemned. If you don't like that it's on the Switch or have no plans to get it, why the fuck should it bother you?

Deleted member 19702

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo detractors will obviously do their best to downplay and antagonize this as it breaks the stupid stereotype built over Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.