• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedShift_

Jul 24, 2018
but-why.gif

I mean, it's nice that more people can experience it, but that resolution...

Deleted member 10726

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
Looked better than I expected tbh. Really looking forward to the DF analysis and I'm happy Switch players will be able to experience this game.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
I'm interested in just how they're going to accomplish it. That portable mode is going to be rough.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
Not worth it at that fidelity. Everything looks like it's made of wax.

3bdelilah

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Looked very rough visually, but maybe that's because I'm used to playing it maxed out-ish on PC. But for the hardware and the portable component, it didn't look too bad. Best thing about this is the massive support Switch is getting, which I can only applaud.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
vestan Some info:

It's being ported by Saber Interactive.

There will be a Collector's Edition for Switch.

Source: Press mail from CDPR.

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
i played the whole thing on the lowest settings on pc and still though it was great so first time players should enjoy this just fine

3bdelilah

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
but-why.gif

I mean, it's nice that more people can experience it, but that resolution...
You've literally answered your own question. So that people can experience it, and since there's a reasonable amount of demand for it, especially being able to play on the go (though why someone would do that is beyond me), CDPR can make some nice money off it.

Everyone should experience the GOTG that is Witcher 3.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
Well I hope those that choose to play already were able to experience it in its original beauty. I did not like the way that looked, quite a step down it seems in the graphic quality.

Orwell

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
Surprising no one, it looks terrible. I don't think anyone asked for this, so it begs the question, why?

RaulBalarezoS

Banned
Jan 22, 2019
A 4 year old game, sub 720p with downgrade and everybody loses their minds, but hey! i can play it in the bathroom and outside my house, should be interesting

BigTnaples

Oct 30, 2017
Wow. Will buy just because I love this fucking game. But not expecting it to run great and it looks pretty bad (though still somehow better than expected) .

Would've loved them to do a more cel shaded/cleaner look.

Excited for the DF Analysis.

Hugare

Banned
Aug 31, 2018
Hahahaha, I'm eating crow right now, holly crap!!

And it looks better than expected

I'm so looking foward to see the Digital Foundry's analyses

I'm amazed right now, the madmen did it

Status
Not open for further replies.