• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
I just can't deal with Legolas of Rivia.

WxxhJv2.png

I don't usually find Cavill attractive, but they've made him SO GOSHDARN PRETTY for a show where he plays a character who endlessly whines about how ugly he is. God, I hope this has a laugh track.

Lashes.541

Dec 18, 2017
Roseburg Oregon
I'm really impressed, seeing him with the silver chain was awesome. That's from I believe the opening cinematic from the first game and of course also the books. And that shot near the end were his toxicity is sky high from potions is awesome.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Looks great, didn't it start post production like a month ago? Damn it's going to look even better, I'm impressed.

Scythe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Surprised there's no date attached yet officially. Wonder when they'll announce it. Besides that, this looks GREAT! I'm even more optimistic about this show now as someone who has read all the books. :)

Readler

Oct 6, 2018
I'm srill kind of on the fence about this. Some of it looks great, some of it not so much. Hoping for the best.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I just can't deal with Legolas of Rivia.

WxxhJv2.png

I don't usually find Cavill attractive, but they've made him SO GOSHDARN PRETTY for a show where he plays a character who endlessly whines about how ugly he is. God, I hope this has a laugh track.

D_3uGljU4AAhdIa.jpg

Also Geralt typically refers to scars and superhuman features as ugly.

He's not like hideous because of his bone structure or something.

Granted he's not supposed to be a beef cake but that's not a big problem.

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
D_3uGljU4AAhdIa.jpg

Also Geralt typically refers to scars and superhuman features as ugly.

He's not like hideous because of his bone structure or something.

Granted he's not supposed to be a beef cake but that's not a big problem.
Yes, that's also a picture of him looking super hot. Super. Hot.

Geralt typically whines about his own dang face. Being bothered by scars is Ciri's thing.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, that's also a picture of him looking super hot. Super. Hot.

Geralt typically whines about his own dang face. Being bothered by scars is Ciri's thing.

This is incorrect, there is that episode with the double where he comments on his (supposed) appearance negatively, but women comment positively on his appearance several times. Yennefer does specify he has handsome features. It implies it's scars and supernatural elements that can make him look scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.