• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
It's gonna be in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Not a fighting game. Old shit, tombs and shit. Tomb Raider.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
I've never played a Soul Caliber game before, but if Geralt is in and we get Kaer Morhen as a stage I would seriously consider buying the game.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
New Sonic game, new Tomb Raider, Geralt in Soul Calibur, what an exciting weekend ahead of us!

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Please.

Hy2cw1k.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
That wording sounds so much like the Soul Calibur announcers kind of wording when introducing a stage. Might as well have said "Welcome to the Stage of History"

impingu1984

Oct 31, 2017
UK
Friday has an SXSW panel revealing something on the future of Sonic. Given all the stuff happening it looks like it might just be Sonic Racing w/o SEGA characters.

Oh..... that's disappointing....

Still any kind of hint to Mania 2 would be great.... Although it would be very un SEGA like to make a mania 2 and instead double down with a forces 2...

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that sounds like Soul Calibur.
Lets see how many people write "soul caliber", "gerald" and "yennifer" in this and the reveal thread lol

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
'sparks as blades collide' is pretty much SC confirmation for me

SmokingBun

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Shit, I may actually have to purchase WEEB FIGHTER 2018 for this
I did the same for EZIO AUDITORE! DA FIRENZE! in SCV