• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
The original is one of the greatest adventure games ever, even if it lacks meaningful gameplay, but I frankly never needed a sequel. There are like 300 issues of comics sets after the game which hinders the story potential a lot. We´ll see.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
The game got a comic adaptation btw that expanded the story by like another 1/3. It never touched on the semi-cliffhanger so the comic canon ended up with a slight continuity hole.
389557._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
TWAU is the only TellTale game that I really truly enjoyed all the way through. I hope the sequel will do it justice.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Best announcement of the show BY FAR. Some of the key people are back, so I've hope they won't fuck this up.

Oct 25, 2017
This was one of the most disappointing game cancellations, I'm ecstatic to see it brought back. TWAU was by far the best thing Telltale has done and I just hope 2 can live up to it.

Leynos

Oct 27, 2017
This makes me very happy. The first game was the best thing that Tell Tale put out that I've tried.

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
It's so cool they're reviving this project. The Wolf Among Us was one of my favourite games from Telltale. That said, because of EGS exclusivity on PC, I definitely won't buy it day one.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How does TWAU run on a PS4 Pro and Xbox One X? I bought it for the 360 years and it ran like shit, hitching at decisions and transitions.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
Man it would suck so much to have been working on this then get fired only to see it come back to life but without you.

spineduke

Oct 25, 2017
How is TWAU? Does it stack up to Borderlands? Of Telltales efforts, I've only really enjoyed Borderlands and had an okay time with Batman

Its great, up there with Borderlands and TWD Season 1. Its also the best looking Telltale game, by virtue of its art design and color templates.

Last episode isn't great (lots of loose ends to quickly wrap up) but its a common issue with all telltale games. Out of all the Telltale games, this is the one that deserved a sequel the most.

PlzUninstall

Oct 30, 2017
With all the stuff in the past is it okay to support the studio as it is? I love The Wolf Among Us but it doesn't feel good with the dark past of Telltale looming over. Especially with the minority of the fanbase that was just like "fuck people, make my game".

Alastor3

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I keep saying it, people should read the goddamn comic book because it's SOO GOOD and i feel like people have no idea

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Have been clamoring for this game for years, but they can miss me with that exclusivity shit. After skipping even Journey and Outer Wilds, I've leveled up my patience game. They could put an F-Zero sequel on there for free and I wouldn't blink.

Last edited:

Earthed

Banned
Sep 26, 2019
With all the stuff in the past is it okay to support the studio as it is? I love The Wolf Among Us but it doesn't feel good with the dark past of Telltale looming over. Especially with the minority of the fanbase that was just like "fuck people, make my game".
I highly doubt any of the management that were at fault are there right now; or are involved with the company at all. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.