• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Peru
Aaaaand YET another September Switch title. Can't believe that people were complaining about that month being empty at some point.

Now I really hope Dark Souls is released in October.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Damn you September. First Spiderman, then Dragon Quest, and now one of my favorite games of all time? It's a good thing that my birthday happens to be in that month.

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
Wasn't this originally called "It's a Wonderful World" in Japan? Did they change it at some point to match the Western name...?

Nov 12, 2017
Meanwhile August is going one of the driest months we'll have in gaming.

I kinda wish there was combat in this trailer. I want to see more of it in action.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Do we know how long is the new chapter? It did indicated it was 7 days from the teaser

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit this Limited Edition (only available through Square Enix's online store in Japan, of course)

DglVXhjV4AAq611.jpg:large

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Don't know why they aren't putting this in August, it's an empty month for Switch.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
I was already not sure if I was going to get this when it launched anyway as the game never looked that appealing but launching in September assures that isn't happening now. I was hoping for August at the latest, so if I do get it, it won't be until 2019 now. Ah well.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The soundtrack with the special edition confirms that we'll be getting newly arranged songs for this, which is neat.

ccieag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Vail, CO
I'm going to have some hard decisions in September. I have to decide between this and VC4. Maybe I will play it again first to refresh my memory