• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hekku Takku

Oct 31, 2017
New York
question:
So I downloadeded the soundtrack on my iphone in the i-tunes store.
The problem I have now is that in music the Soundtrack is splitted in the different composers. Even when I sort it as LPs.
Anyone know how to listen to the soundtrack in the right order?

Just in case you're still figuring it out or that someone else has the same situation....

Go to iTunes on your computer, right click one of albums-> album info-> tick the box where it says album is a compilation of various artist.

Do that for all them to get them under one album in correct order.

Soul Lab

Nov 17, 2017
Just in case you're still figuring it out or that someone else has the same situation....

Go to iTunes on your computer, right click one of albums-> album info-> tick the box where it says album is a compilation of various artist.

Do that for all them to get them under one album in correct order.

Thanks! I did it manually with a playlist, haha. But that's good to know

ASTROID2

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I own it on iTunes but it won't show up in my music. Won't show up on my iPhone.

Edit: Went to my recent purchases and its just refusing to download it.

Shows up fine on my Mac.

Last edited:

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
So I guess I'm the only one using play store and of course this isn't on there fml

ASTROID2

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well crap. I deleted it from my iCloud music library and now its gone from everything. how do I undelete it?

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Well crap. I deleted it from my iCloud music library and now its gone from everything. how do I undelete it?
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201272
  1. Open the iTunes Store app.
  2. On your iPhone or iPod touch, tap More > Purchased at the bottom of the screen. On an iPad, just tap Purchased.
  3. Depending on what you want to redownload, tap Music, Movies, or TV Shows, then tap "Not on This [device]."
  4. Find the movie, TV show, or music that you want to redownload, then tap it.
  5. Tap
    ios8-app_store-download_icon-en.png
    to the right of the title. The movie, TV show, or music downloads to your device. You can find movies and TV shows that you redownload in the TV app or Videos app, and music in the Music app.

ASTROID2

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201272
  1. Open the iTunes Store app.
  2. On your iPhone or iPod touch, tap More > Purchased at the bottom of the screen. On an iPad, just tap Purchased.
  3. Depending on what you want to redownload, tap Music, Movies, or TV Shows, then tap "Not on This [device]."
  4. Find the movie, TV show, or music that you want to redownload, then tap it.
  5. Tap
    ios8-app_store-download_icon-en.png
    to the right of the title. The movie, TV show, or music downloads to your device. You can find movies and TV shows that you redownload in the TV app or Videos app, and music in the Music app.
It doesn't show in my purchases now. How do I undelete something from iTunes?

Its in the purchases history in the music app but I cant do anything from there.

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Will definitely be buying this

Question, if I buy it from that Amazon link, will it also appear on my Amazon music app?

For some reason I can't find it straight from the Amazon music app, to purchase there

ASTROID2

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like there's no easy way to do it. But I seem to be able to do it from a computer. I didn't realize iTunes was broken. I've always just used Apple Music.

OP
OP
CGiRanger

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
No streaming services, unfortunately.
Would there be a particular reason why they wouldn't want the OST on Streaming services? Is it expensive to put up there?
Thanks! I added these to the OP for anyone who wants to make the transaction.

But why are they limiting the High-Res versions to Japan-only? What would be the purpose of doing such? Does it save money?

ASTROID2

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got it back. Apple really needs to revamp iTunes. Why not just have a download button in the iTunes app? This is so absurdly difficult.

flipswitch

Oct 25, 2017
67AUD iTunes. Tempted. I have some tracks off YouTube, but these are obviously better quality and feature many more.

flipswitch

Oct 25, 2017
Bought. Couldn't resist!

Price was $67.00, but my transaction is showing $70.98. iTunes Australia. Any reason behind this?

Edit: nothing to worry about, it was combining another purchase I did with it.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2017
Me right now:

I ripped the CD version but nothing's labelled. Is there a way to do it automatically? There's a daunting number of tracks lol

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Been playing Tantel theme a lot recently.

I think my favorite track is the Violin version of Drifting Souls

Momo

Oct 25, 2017
Drifting Soul is the new Gaur Plain...

For some reason, people keep tacking "-s" to the end of both names... I know it's extremely trivial, but still...it bothers me. Lol.

Anyway, I'm currently debating whether to purchase the entire soundtrack or buy the songs I know I'll listen to over and over again.