• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
49514852253_96b256494a_o.png

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I'm about 10 hours in to Kiwami 2. Might buy and play theese right after or maybe some other games in between each to not get fatigue over "the same game" week after week. Definetly gonna play them though. Yakuza Zero got me hooked to this franchise!

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Already got my copy and started Yakuza 3 on Saturday! I might juggle this with Horizon: Zero Dawn (which hilariously I STILL have not finished after 84 years) but I'm hoping to beat my original completion percentage of *checks notes* 13.11%.

Uh, holy crap, I didn't know you could finish a Yakuza game with that low of a completion percentage. It'll be like Y3 is a whole new game this time around!

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Yakuza 4 is so good, especially the finale. I can't wait for you all to experience that shit for the first time.

dedge

Sep 15, 2019
I've played 4 and 5 on PS3 but Yakuza 3 is the only Kiryu one I haven't played (that's been released in the US). Excited for it.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still on yakuza 3 lol. But I'm downloading 5 now.

Love the new free PS4 theme as well. It's the dragon tattoo and it fills in with colour over time.

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
So excited to play these games

And then I can finally play Six

And then 7 is coming out later this year

Who needs other series

PARAdoja

Oct 27, 2017
Finally the series complete in a single console! I'm waiting for Amazon to dispatch my order. Can't wait!

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Here's the free theme. For some reason my PS4 won't let me save a native recording so I apologise for the phone footage.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Have they talked about if the games will be avalible seperatly at some point? I own all of them already on PS3, but haven't played 5 yet so i'd be willing to drop $20-30 for just that game, but really don't want the bundle...

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Have they talked about if the games will be avalible seperatly at some point? I own all of them already on PS3, but haven't played 5 yet so i'd be willing to drop $20-30 for just that game, but really don't want the bundle...
For some reason, Yakuza 5 is showing as purchasable for $40 on the Australian PSN instead of being only available in the collection.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Man, if you missed out on these games before you're in for a great time! Unless the trophies have changed you're going to be spending nearly 200 hours per game so you're gonna get value for money too.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Base.com just sent mine, will probably receive it saturday or early next week!

I'll only play yakuza 3 though, the only one i didn't did yet!

i missed it cause it was hard to find, was missing lots of content and 4 was free on PS+ and was a good place to start since it has a whole summary of the firs tthree game and kiryu isn't the only central character either!

Athrum

Oct 18, 2019
Bought the physical version just to play Yakuza 5, which I've only done in japanese. Can't wait!

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully now they will start discounting this collection, hard for me to justify buying it at full price when I already have all three games on PS3 and have never played a Yakuza game

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
this collection means a full box collection for this dog with Yakuza 5

and that means it's the last puzzle piece where that last piece fell under my couch for the last 6 years

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Mine has been dispatched today so should get it for tomorrow. After only starting the series with 0 and completely falling in love with it, I have now played Kiwami 1 & 2 and have been patiently waiting for this collection so I can play through them all in order.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Are you sure it's not showing you the PS3 version? The price seems about right.
I'm positive it's not the PS3 edition aha

EQaw6dAVAAMVPvQ

Yakuza 5 Remastered

As part of the Yakuza Remastered Collection, experience Yakuza 5 in 1080p and 60fps. Kazuma Kiryus newfound calm as an unassuming cab driver comes to a sudden end as the standing peace between the Tojo Clan and Omi Alliance disintegrates. Forced to reckon with his past once more, the Dragon of...