• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Previous record was held by him too. Reason is that he is presenting this Fortnite skin in around an hour.

Uj0NgYa.png

Twitch Spain has been absolutely killing it this past 2020 and now in 2021.

Last edited:

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Note I discovered that rudely saying you have no idea who he is will get you thoroughly and probably deservedly dragged by Spanish Twitter.

I do find in interesting though until now I've really never seen this guy, algorithms are interesting in keeping foreign language streamers/youtubers away from English speaking users.

Magog

Banned
Jan 9, 2021
Guess I'm old but watching streams does nothing for me unless I know the person doing it personally.

Theiea

Oct 27, 2017
It's nuts that I watch a lot of twitch, and there is still a lot of huge streamers ive never even heard of.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
As a English only speaker its always crazy how stuck in my bubble I am when it comes to other streamers of different languages, no idea this guy existed.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I'm spanish and I never heard about this guy lol I know about Ibai or Auronplay but that's it.

Tbh not much of a fan of big streamers overall.

fivestarman

Oct 28, 2017
Well I have no idea what he is saying - but I've tuned in due to this thread. It looks like he is set to hit the 1 Mill...crazy that Ninja needed a stream Drake & Travis Scott to hit the 600k mark.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
As an spanish speaker I have never heard of him. I know Ibai though

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Wow, seems like we're already sure of two things:
  1. We have no idea who he is.
  2. He's awful.
I love this community.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
For those who don't know, a lot of successful Spanish streamers become human trash by avoiding to pay taxes where they actually run their business or "sell their product" (that is Spain) by the method of stablishing their homes in the microstate of Andorra in the Pyrenees.

1.6M now btw.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Should add a poll to the OP so people can express if they've heard of him there

(I never heard of him til today)

MakotoYuki

Oct 28, 2017
And he is only like the 5th biggest spanish streamer on twitch normally, but he is the face of Fortnite in Spain and always gets big numbers during special events.
Also, twitch doesn't seem to be prepared for this, since it keeps getting cut.

JCH!

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tenerife
How good is the Twitch algorithm if I'm Spanish and I had never heard of this dude that's pulling this kind of numbers?

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Never heard of this guy. I have a hard time keeping track of all these streamers. Feeling old in my late 20's.

Atolm

Oct 25, 2017
Man I'm Spanish and I've never heard about the guy. Ibai, yeah, AuronPlay I've heard about him too but this guy nope. I'm old.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Why is he so big? Cater to younger crowd? Pro at the game? Don't speak Spanish so no real reason for me to watch one of his streams so I know nothing about why he might be so big.