• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fiery Phoenix

Oct 26, 2017
Feast your way through Skyrim, Morrowind, and Tamriel with The Elder Scrolls: The Official Cookbook.

Feast on all of the delicious dishes found in Skyrim, Morrowind, and all of Tamriel in this beautifully crafted cookbook based on the award-winning Elder Scrolls game series. Immerse yourself in the diverse cuisines of the Nords, Bosmer, Khajit, and beyond with these recipes inspired by food found in the Old Kingdom, across Tamriel, and more. With over sixty delicious recipes for fan-favorite recipes including Apple Cabbage Stew, Sunlight Souffle, Sweetrolls, and more, The Elder Scrolls: The Official Cookbook will delight every hungry Dragonborn.

https://www.amazon.com/Elder-Scrolls-Official-Cookbook/dp/1683833988/

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
There better be a skooma recipe in there.

And something involving cliffracers.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally, no one can ever again steal my delicious sweet roll.

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like Elder Scrolls games never had food I particularly was interested in trying in the real world...

Final Fantasy XV though?
That game calls for a cookbook... Or a restaurant...

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yep. It's been known since early summer. I'm totally getting it.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I bought the Fallout one for a friend for Christmas, but its shrink wrapped so I haven't flipped through it yet. Neat that they're continuing these!

Kapten

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
This makes me think of the guy from Eurogamer who had an entire Youtube-series where he tried to cook videogame food.

That was ace!