• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Tomorrow at 7PM JST (in roughly 19 hours) there should be new No More Heroes III news delivered through this japanese livestream. I'm not knowledgeable in jp so I don't know if more is said in the youtube description, but Suda51, Grasshopper jp and IGN jp have retweeted the livestream.

nice, will watch

here's a countdown
t1566986400z4.png

Last edited:

Dascu

Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait to see:
- Playable Shiroyabu and Christina the Crocodile.
- In-game sequel to Frog Minutes.
- Teaser for Damned: Dark Knight / Shadows of the Damned 2.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Given how Suda drools pop culture, i fully expect any trailer coming out of this to be titled "Travis Monday Nightro Trailer" ... or TMNT.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2791

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks the mods for the tread update \o/
I'll try to summarize with bullet points anything that's said or shown in the stream for those who can't watch.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't expect us to see game play just yet but I do expect to see some more concept art. We got a lot of those during the TSA livestreams.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2791

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Starting!

EDIT: Translator-kun is on stage this time too, he must be Suda's best friend at this point lol

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Starting off showing the uncensored version of the trailer again to the Japanese audience

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Weird that he says "fuckhead" in the trailer, but something else is censored in his little monologue.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Okay, does that mean:

Dr. Naomi will be back in NMH 3 with an agenda against Travis? Given he killed Dr. Juvenile in TSA.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2791

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So Travis is hurt because of the attacks from the assassins at the end of the second DLC of TSA and leading up to NMH3, but they'll talk about it more later in the stream.

Will there be assassin ranking ? It'll be answered at a later time (not during the stream).

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing this basically confirms they're going for the Destroyman threepeat since he fits more than ever with the new theme

OP
OP

Deleted member 2791

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What about NMH1+2? They're still in deliberations with Marvelous about what to do with them, but Suda is wondering if he should straight up port the games or fully remaster them.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
LOL while they said they're not showing the images to the stream the actual filenames leaked on the screen

fcGcNZH.png

Kimmy and Destroyman (who is now Final Destroyman) are confirmed to return.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2791

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There won't be much NMH3 news until the end of the year. No plans for TGS.

EDIT: and now they're showing the pics exclusive to the audience, but it's just concept arts of the stuff NotLiquid posted above.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Related to that spoilered image above.

Is that three Destroymans? Or Destroyman having three forms? ... Or both?

OP
OP

Deleted member 2791

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay they're still talking about the characters they're showing. Kimmy is officially coming back from NMH2. She has a new unique katana that makes her looks more like a magical girl. Her bossfight is "suda awesome".

OP
OP

Deleted member 2791

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No idea how to retell that one, but I caught that one of the support character of Travis was one of the new ones that appeared in TSA's DLCs.
Suda reassess that the game's roughly 50% done.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2791

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's mostly over now...Not that much information for us who couldn't see the concept arts shown for the audience.

Santerestil

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Is that three Destroymans? Or Destroyman having three forms? ... Or both?
Considering how DestroyMan was in 2, my theory is:
  • Full human "Frankeinstein" DM with the two halfs sew togheter
  • Full robotic DM with the two robotic parts
  • Final DM with all the parts assembled as some cyborg monstrousity

Rodento

Dec 28, 2017
Now that the stream is over, is there any kind of summary of all the info and concept they showed?

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Between Kamui, Killer 7 tease in TSA and the Shadow of the Damned easter eggs I really want a Suda verse with all kinds of batshit insane crossovers.