• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Airegin

Dec 10, 2017
I stumbled on these covers while looking for microkorg videos and felt like sharing. Brings back a lot of nostalgia.

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
i love the ones from this guy

this guy is fucking great and i don't even like acapella style music...

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for the day that the Tropical Freeze tunes get that youtube love, until then, Forest Interlude

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Let's give some love to some non DKC 1 & 2 games.

Rockface Rumble from Donkey Kong Country 3

Frosty Village from Diddy Kong Racing

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
I highly recommend Sam Miller's youtube channel as he's responsible for the fantastic high definition restoration of the Donkey Kong Country trilogy tracks:

I dunno if this should definitly be considered a "cover", but since it isn't David Wise restoring these tracks... (and not all DKC songs were made by Wise)

I guess no one cares but still, here's a channel full of enhanced DKC tunes using the original uncompressed samples:

https://www.youtube.com/user/BadRemixes/videos
This person actually takes Sam Miller's unfinished work (there's a link to his dropbox in his uploads) and tries to "finish it" on their own and reupload it, without his permission.

Last edited: