• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JasoNsider

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Saw these getting passed around a bunch and wanted to be sure you saw it, too. I feel like several people are going to discover their gayness today :)

xin-wang-.jpg

xin-wang-.jpg

Artist is Xin Wang

Last edited:

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Someone made the comparison that these are SF characters with a KoF design and I think that description fits. Would love to see more stuff like this.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When I woke up this morning I didn't expect one of the things I would have to consider would be "please step on me, M. Bison."

OP
OP
JasoNsider

JasoNsider

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The poses are 10/10! Which is your favorite?

I personally love that Ken has himself on his skateboard

xin-wang-.jpg

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Vega, Ryu, Bison, Dhalsim, and Sakura are my favorite designs here, but they ALL look so damn good.

I wish we got costumes like THIS.

OP
OP
JasoNsider

JasoNsider

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Just so it's not missed, their artstation page has some of the poses in almost magazine cover like layouts. Love it!

xin-wang-1.jpg

Last edited:

| TrusT |

Apr 19, 2020
Too late to make SF6 look like this?

xin-wang-.jpg

Super impressive stuff. The Dhalsim one is top tier.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
That whale tail on Chun Li feels unnecessary but we could and have done worse on most of these.

OP
OP
JasoNsider

JasoNsider

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I totally realize they are old! Mostly wanted to share because I saw lots of people only discover it through these tweets (myself included). Never too late for cool art to find its way to the right audience :)

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
We've had a thread about these before. I know these are getting shared on Twitter again. Might it be that the artist put them on their ArtStation recently so the images are now available in higher quality?

John Omaha

Oct 25, 2017
Bison, Dhalsim and Vega look good. The other designs are corny and will look hilariously outdated in a few years.

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
These are fire indeed. First time seeing these.

M. Bison, Vega, and Dhalsim are my favorites.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, these recently got shared in the SF6 thread, I love them lol but others didn't.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Why is everyone wearing some sort of overcoat and sneakers? WTF. Stop trying to make ryu urban. It doesnt work. He will never wear supremes. He will never wear gucci and shit. LMAO Not everyone needs a coat. Like why tf does honda have a coat for? A sumo wrestler? Really? Let's pretend that makes sense.

Also, ken at this point in his life is in his late 30s... why is he pretending to be a fuckboy with a skateboard?

Last edited:

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
Looks cool for alternate costumes.

As default designs? I think most of these are too out of character to be redesigns

I really like how they're drawn here though. That's an artstyle that really fits the SF characters.