• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"Sweetly as I fall backwards in slow motion and sink into bliss..."
Godfather was chuckling to himself. Finally, they had caught on to his true nature.
"My unconscious face smiles for I am totally oblivious to all of the..."
He smiled a devious smile at Kitsunelaine and absolutbro, who grimaced above him.
"Trouble awful devil evil!" absolutbro shrieked.
Bat wings flapped, swooped, whirled, just overhead. Godfather lowered ecstatically into the bottomless pit.

Godfather has died.

The shadows gather 'round as the voice recites
The secret history of my immortal soul

You are Reprehensible, known from the song Reprehensible. You're a bad, bad person. I'd ask how you sleep at night, but your song kinda answers that. I wanna say it's something like Ganon in The Legend of Zelda, maybe? What with the whole crimes across time thing, maybe crossed with Ebenezer Scrooge, minus redemption.

You are a Double Lyncher, aligned with the Town. At one point in the game, during the Night Phase, you may PM me the command REPREHENSIBLE ME. This will trigger a Double Lynch on the following Day Phase, where the two players who receive the most votes will be lynched. Oh, and you can vote on top of all that, obviously.

You win when all threats to the Town are dead.

Night 9 begins now and ends:
t1537318800z0.png

Night actions are due two hours before day start.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Apopheniac

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Verelios gasped. Of course... how could he not have noticed? It was obvious all along. All the evidence... All the footage...
Someone entered the room. As they did so, they flicked the light switch up and down repeatedly. Verelios squinted his eye.
"This is your last bag of groceries, Verelios," the voice intoned.
Verelios shuddered in response. He knew what was coming, and reached for the camcorder. If the others could get the footage, they might be able to save themselves.
A loud bang reverberated through the room, and the camcorder was nothing but shards of plastic. Flansy knew his way around a gun. A pistol, or a revolver? Another shot. Here it comes.

Verelios has died.
Yeah, you're all gonna be in this experimental film
And even though I can't explain it
I already know how great it's

You are the Experimental Filmmaker, known from the song Experimental Film. Can't wait to watch the movie when it's done. I hope it makes my face implode, just like you keep saying it will. Those special effects you've been working on sound pretty intense. You… you are gonna finish it at some point, right?

You are a Tracker, aligned with the Town. Three times in the game, during the Night Phase, you may PM me the command COLOR OF INFINITY: [target], with [target] replaced by the username of the player you intend to target. You will then receive a report detailing who your target visited. Oh, and you can vote on top of all that, obviously.

You win when all threats to the Town are dead.
DAY 10 BEGINS

Today's majority vote is 2

Vote Tool:
https://vote.fireblend.com/62023/

Day ends whenever you're all ready to end it.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
I'm positive Kits is scum though. Vere died because he was going to kill him if he survived.

AB. If you flip. I'm going to fucking CRY.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Only thing I will flip is town. I know I've fucked up a bunch, but the fact that vere tracked me when someone died and there was only one scum left and I didn't move proved that

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
I voted godfather to make a (stupid and wrong) point. Verelios was going to vote Kitsunelaine, which would have avoided the situation in which I currently find myself.

You both are going to vote for each other, why wouldn't you? So that means I have to cast the tie breaking, lynching vote and try to understand which of you is scum and which of you is town or lose the game for all of town

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
I know Vere checked you and that should be it, but there could be something off. Again, don't think there is but shit if I'm wrong...

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
not going to lie. there's a small part of me that wants to just turbo kits before she even gets here and be done with this game either way.

but then I'd have to buy a "Sorry Kits, TWE was scum" cake.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
I would honestly feel a little bad to just turbo Kits without her being here or saying anything, but I don't know...maybe I shouldn't feel too bad over a game.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Barely. I know I fucked up last Day (AND the day before) so I don't blame anyone for voting for me. However if I am voted out, Town loses. I am at my cousins place playing games so I won't be that active for the next while as I can't split my attention. I encourage you to scum hunt without hammering until I can participate.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
About to go to the gym so of you wanna hammer me nows the time Kits.

Your post did not instill any confidence in me. Going by both of your moves I'd be lead to believe you were both Scum but that ain't possible...

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Rules:

Fundamental

6. The player list includes the preferred personal pronoun of each player. Please try to use the correct pronoun.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
He was town.

I'll be in the gym. If you wanna hammer me nows the time to do it. Love how you jumped on me after saying not to hammer...I'm sure it's to prevent your own but still...

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Know what's going to make me super angry? If this day phase all comes down to "Town has lost, does Scum win or the Neutral player?"

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Town is capable of fucking up you guys. And I fucked up with some decent reasons. Let's not fuck up now.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
This is literally the final day though. And I already amditted I fucked up. However. You threw a vote out there that it would take only one more person to completely throw the game. So i don't trust you.

I knew AB wouldn't hammer. I'm going to vote you anyways, and didn't want to vote until I heard from you. I heard from you, and I voted.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I knew AB wouldn't hammer. I'm going to vote you anyways, and didn't want to vote until I heard from you. I heard from you, and I voted.

Suuuuuure you didn't. If you say it's wrong when I do it, and I agree-- the only logical conclusion is that it's wronf for you to do it too.

You "knew" other people wouldn't hammer because you're the scum.

Bam.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Suuuuuure you didn't. If you say it's wrong when I do it, and I agree-- the only logical conclusion is that it's wronf for you to do it too.

You "knew" other people wouldn't hammer because you're the scum.

Bam.

Alright. I'm just saying you've done it twice. Both times on town. Godfather and now me. Also, I "knew" because I don't think AB is scum.