• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
I'm done with Mafia after this. I'm a moron and I don't want to disrespect anyone else the way I've disrespected you. I'm sorry...

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I fucked up the last two days this wouldn't have happened if i were a better player, I fucked up y'alls game

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Honestly, the game would've already been over had he not done that lol. I seriously have no idea why TWE attempted to essentially throw the game away by giving town an extra lynch when there were only 3 valid lynch targets (Chuggernaut, Kits, and himself).

GGs to scum.

OP
OP
Apopheniac

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"Sorry, kitsunelaine, but the only one of us who could be John Flansburgh is you."
TheWorthyEdge nodded along as absolutbro rambled on to the indignant kitsunelaine, belaboring his reasoning. He wasn't really concerned with absolutbro's willingness to kill the other song personification. All TheWorthyEdge cared about was that he could finally escape as the other band members could not. Sure, it was nasty and brutal, but he didn't need them anyway. Maybe he could call up Hal Cargin and revive Mono Puff...
Blah, blah, blah. Was he still going? Time to end this. Bullets from a revolver, bullets from a gun...
BLAM!
The sapphire bullet pierced kitsunelaine's stone heart. Her eyes burst into flames, and she toppled to the ground.
"Wh-wh-what the hell was that, TheWorthyEdge?" cried absolutbro.
"We die alone, we die afraid, we live in terror, we're naked and alone, and the grave is the loneliest place," came the recitation from TheWorthyEdge. Another gunshot. TheWorthyEdge dropped the pistol, and left the building alone.

kitsunelaine has died.
And though I once preferred a human being's company
They pale before the monolith that towers over me

You are the Statue, known from the song The Statue Got Me High. Chiseled from stone, you've got a presence about you and it's kinda mind-blowing. I mean, like, woah. Seriously, you're packing eye lasers that make folks spontaneously combust. How cool is that? But don't use those here. We don't need any more charred and smoking chairs.

You are a vanilla, aligned with the Town. You don't have any abilities, but who cares about those? You can still vote!

You win when all threats to the Town are dead.

absolutbro has died.
Too-tall girl can see
Past the rooftops and the trees
Too-tall girl can see
Past the crosstown mall and townie sprawl

You are the Too Tall Girl, known from the song Too Tall Girl. Pretty self-explanatory, I guess - you're a young woman with significant height. You know more etiquette than a southern New England state? Not sure what the deal is with that, though I don't know what else would rhyme there.

You are a vanilla, aligned with the Town. You don't have any abilities, but who cares about those? You can still vote!

You win when all threats to the Town are dead.
The mafia has won the game.

TheWorthyEdge's role:
John, I've been bad
And they're coming after me
Done someone wrong
And I fear that it was me

You are John Flansburgh, with the song Sapphire Bullets of Pure Love. Cofounder of the band, singer, and songwriter, you're known as the more extroverted of the two Johns. You're also the band's left-handed guitarist.

You are a Roleblocker, aligned with the Mafia. As a member of the mafia, during the Night Phase, you may submit the factional kill using the command KILL: [target], with [target] replaced by the username of the player you intend to target, which will kill the targeted player. Additionally, during the Night Phase, you may PM me the command SAPPHIRE BULLETS: [target]. This will suppress the target's command that they may have submitted during that Night Phase. However, unless you are the last Mafia-aligned player remaining, you may not submit both of these commands during the same night. Oh, and you can vote on top of all that, obviously.

You win when the mafia holds a majority of the votes.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
good game worthy

i thought when monkey came in with my suspicion of scum being in gossip early it was gonna be difficult but no one really cared except godfather

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to be honest. I typed up a vote on TWE three or four times and closed the tab each time. I fucked everything else up this game, why would my sudden swerve to TWE be right? So I changed it at the last second.

I basically got 100% of the game wrong, except my OMGUS on Fran.
tenor.gif

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
I'm going to be honest. I typed up a vote on TWE three or four times and closed the tab each time. I fucked everything else up this game, why would my sudden swerve to TWE be right? So I changed it at the last second.

I basically got 100% of the game wrong, except my OMGUS on Fran.
Think of it this way: You may hold the record for the longest a townie has gone through a game without lynching a single scum.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
TheWorthyEdge Yeah, the no kill was a bad play IMO. Gave us an extra day and I wasn't going to buy a BP claim, and even the way you claimed was typical for scum stretching it out. Were you worried when I immediately started asking about no kill being an option?

As always, I should have stuck my guns on the TWE than Kits, than Chug order, but I let Monkey sway me a bit in gossip chat, then Kits went crazy too, and I couldn't believe anyone from town could be that illogical, than AB did it too, and I was just done.

I need to stop playing in this community again.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
why? why would I think that a counter to a role existed for a role that itself did NOT exist?
Because no one had stepped forward so late in the game despite potentially providing at least 3 valid checks. Heck, you guys did a mass claim with the final 7 people and still no one claimed cop.

There's also precedent in that regard (there was a Town Miller in a game with no alignment cop for Brexit Mafia, for instance).