• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Epic store is like the ps plus of free game, I like it.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Happy about Slime Rancher. I enjoyed what I played on console but was never happy with the performance. It'll be much better on my gaming rig.

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
Nice. Always wanted to give Slime Rancher a try, but probably would never have bought it. Great freebie!

yellow wallpaper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
Excited for slime rancher. Pretty soon epic store is gonna need a search bar instead of the few scroll wheel store page.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. I already have from the Xbox store and it's play anywhere, but sure... of course I'll grab it when I can.

I remember loving Slime Rancher when I played it on Xbox One. That's a good freebie.

CatSoul

Nov 7, 2018
Dang, I was planning on getting Slime Rancher through Steam due to my weird addiction to having my playtime on Steam, but if it 's free...

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
So far I've grabbed all the free games and these are all quality games. Love that they're doing this.

B4mv

Nov 2, 2017
I'm not so interested in Thimbleweed, but I'll definitely give Slime Rancher a try in a couple of weeks.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Kinda feel bad holding off so long before getting Thimbleweed Park and now getting it for free. Should have bought it when it released. But hey, I guess Epic paid for it so I don't have to. Thanks guys.
tumblr_n4sx6tFPOl1s0jlsyo1_500.gif

Edit: Kinda creepy, my Steam suddenly dc:d while Epic Launcher updated. Started working after verification.

Last edited:

Intraxidance

Oct 25, 2017
So, Slime Rancher is free today if anyone is interested. Very fun game, though I now regret buying it in early February on Steam.

Vivian-Pogo

Jan 9, 2018
Slime Rancher is a laid back and cute game*

*Except at first when you don't know what you're doing and Tar Slimes eat your entire ranch, traumatizing you for life.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remember to pick up Slime Rancher, guys! Great little game, lots of fun. Worth it for $0.00 ez

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Hell yeah, I've wanted this game for ages but kept holding off on it (kinda wanted to see if a Switch version would ever get announced).