• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
Sony what u doin.

You just had what could have been a gigaton PS5 announcement leaked yet again in an internet forum.

I'm not complaining though.

One tiny, single, bit
rn6Wd3c.png

Cthulhu_Steev

Oct 27, 2017
You know that 'yes' means 'yes, I think we'll get a DS remaster' rather than 'yes, there's definitely one coming'?

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope so, and do think it's quite likely. I would also say the game needs a bit of work though, so something closer to a remake would be more appreciated.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Would be disappointing if the big game Bluepoint was teasing turn out to be this. Kinda hoping to be something bigger.

Papacheeks

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Watertown, NY
Would be disappointing if the big game Bluepoint was teasing turn out to be this. Kinda hoping to be something bigger.

From my understanding they were developing their own game. But I believe if this is Sony exclusive, then mote than likely will be all hands on deck for this if it has a late 2020 release window.

I mean the post someone pointed to for job listing over at bluepoint says they are remaking a classic or whatever. So either they have two teams or the project they were developing that was their own IP is on back burner.

Unless they are re imagining this game from the ground up? But I still feel they have their own IP being made along side this, just think that Sony is giving them work and paying them well I would assume as seeing how successful the other remakes were.

I wonder if we here anything on it this year? Since it says current and "Next gen"?

Unfortunately, you know no such thing. :( I don't know anything, I'm just overreacting to jschreier's coy little tease of a post as much as everyone else!

But your hyped none-the less.

Let's go!!!! Get on dat train!!

muteant

Nov 1, 2017
was planning on going PC + Switch only for the next generation but if this were a PS5 exclusive that would change things for me.