• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia

What if Dark Souls was animated like Cuphead? Would you play that? (We would). Before you ask, no, this is not actual gameplay! It will never be a game, but one can dream right?
Apparently, they made the video in 5 days.

giphy.gif

Praise the Sun if old.

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
That was a lot better than I expected when I saw the video thumbnail, the animation and art quality is really good (although some places the style doesn't really match like with small Sif I feel). Overall really cool.

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was skeptical but that was so good. Hats off to the creators.

Oct 25, 2017
This at the same time looks amazing and makes me appreciate Cuphead even more. As high quality as this is, Cuphead is on a whole other level.

Congratulations to the creators.

Teeth check this out.

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I find the comparisons annoying most of the time but that was genuinely amazing, holy hell.

LoyalPhoenix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the only Dark Souls game I would welcome with open arms that isn't made by Fromsoft.

GIVE IT TO ME.

2+2=5

Oct 29, 2017
I'm not sure it fits Dark Souls(after all Dark Souls is mostly melee focused) but the video is amazing and if it's true that the video was made in 5 days Cuphead developers should definitively hire these guys.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Eveything looks good until a "knight" starts shooting bolts. Completely irrelevant.
I wish they replace this with melee attacks.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
That was really impressive work. It looked perfect.

zaien

Nov 4, 2017
THAT.......WAS...............AMAZING!! would back this in a heartbeat if both developers collaborate

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, I thought this was going one of those shitty "cuphead is difficult so its as good as dark souls" videos you can see in youtbe now.

Color me surprised of this being a high effort in visual jokes with dark souls and superb animation.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
wellit's more of a cuphead with a dark souls skin than a crossover, but since it's still cupheadand that game is good,why not.

Al3x1s

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Greece
5 days?! Really cool stuff, very faithful to Cuphead and very nice rendition of how Dark Souls bosses and such would work in a Mega Man style game.