• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Out of nowhere and without too much buzz new Western open world game was announced. According to the website This Land is My Land is:

This Land Is My Land is an open world stealth action game with a living hostile environment which evolves over time independently from player actions

Other features include:

VARIETY
There are multiple ways to achieve your objectives. In addition to that, every playthrough will be unique because the world will change every time you restart the game. Cities will grow differently, camps will develop in altered places, and patrols will take new routes

HOSTILE WORLD
Your beautiful world has changed - incoming settlers are leaving no place for you. You have to be prepared and actively fight against it if you want to take back your land. The maze is real and something dangerous and exciting will always surprise you on every step and behind every corner

ENEMIES
Game mechanics will treat you as an intelligent adult who can make smart decisions to overcome our cooperative AI, that intelligently reacts to threats and changing surroundings.

0d1c15_4f5b4a6102524e21b30f9f45bd8eb3cc-mv2.jpg

This-Land-is-My-Land-feature.jpg

0d1c15_500ad8d42a9046808d85487133f9e170-mv2.jpg

0d1c15_b96ebef6478d4f5a92fd75b92cfba229-mv2.jpg

0d1c15_eb3a324cf8ba4695b4dcecc59f53fbb5-mv2.jpg

Game is developed by small studio called Game Labs so keep your expectations in check.

https://www.thislandmyland.com

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/land-land-new-western-open-world-pc-game-first-screenshots-details/

Tnx lashman

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I am more surprised that the url thislandmyland.com was not taken before this game.

Hope they release some video soon.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Yes, we need more western themed games, and it seems you can play as Native Americans which is a plus (was hoping RDR2 would have went that way).

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Interesting idea. Always looking for more western games. Looking forward to seeing actual gameplay.

F4r0_Atak

Oct 31, 2017
Home
Seems to be a very small studio.. shame it's not coming to consoles. Would have loved to try it out while waiting for RDR2! :P

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I'm intrigued, but don't think I'll be able to play it even if it does turn out well. We need more western games, and the screens look good. The game has promise.

Plumpbiscuit

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It sounds and looks interesting, I'm all for the Native American protagonist. A stealth 'em up set in the Wildwest sounds really cool.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seem to remember a thread on this back on [REDACTED].

Seems overly ambitious for a small team from what I remember.

CattleCalypto

Banned
Jul 26, 2018
https://www.polygon.com/2018/9/3/17...-preview-native-american-western-stealth-game
new polygon article about it. the game looks interesting, but this article is literally bragging about how progressive they are that its kind of irritating, it seems like its more the writer then the developer doing that, but still

"Red Dead Redemption 2 is focused on white males, we have a native american protagonist, look how great and progressive we are"

Horo

Banned
Nov 17, 2017
Can't find much info about the developer. They appear Russian though based on their website and have released one game prior to this. A civil war based rts game called Ultimate General that's seems to be quite popular just going by youtube hits.

Personally i think it looks way to janky for my taste.