• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
May 9, 2018

Apparently, it is real.

Subaru's display at the 2020 Singapore Motor Show was headlined by the Viziv Adrenaline Concept, the Forester e-Boxer and GT Edition, and the refreshed Impreza. There was one model showcased in the Japanese carmaker's booth, though, that we figured deserves your attention, too: the Forester Ultimate Customized Kit Special edition.

Make an acronym out of that name, and you'll see why we consider it...interesting, for lack of a better word.

2020-subaru-forester-fucks-edition-17-1578552633.jpg

That said, it's kind of fitting, too, because you'd probably give zero f***s if your car looked like this.

But kidding aside, the setup's a head turner: It's hard to miss the striking blue body paint highlighted by those red lines on the side. The vehicle is also closer to the ground than usual, and that's because it sits on 20-inch Enkei wheels wrapped in low-profile rubber. The gray metal is nicely complemented by the blacked-out headlamps and taillamps.

Russ Hanneman me if old.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna drive to the store with my Subaru FUCKS to buy a new Xbox SEX.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, my first thought was they were trying to make one of those street racer type cars, but I was like "it's a station wagon, though..."

Then I looked at the interior shots and it's more obvious that they're going for some type of luxury car for trendy people.

2020-subaru-forester-fucks-edition-8-1578552632.jpg

2020-subaru-forester-fucks-edition-10-1578552633.jpg

2020-subaru-forester-fucks-edition-12-1578552633.jpg

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
9c25165c.jpg

I've been rewatching Re:Zero in light of its 2nd season coming out within a few months, so seeing "Subaru fucks" in recent thread titles hit a specific chord with me.

gutterboy44

Oct 27, 2017
NY
I like our Forester as is. Great car. Our second one, even better than the last one. My subbie history so far, 98' Impreza 2.5 RS, 15' Crosstrek, 17' Forester, 18' Impreza and now 20' Forester. Even though the RS was my first car and I loved it dearly, the new Forester is such a solid car. Drives much better than the 17' model too which was already a good car. Everything but the RS has been leased. The amount of tech they throw in the standard packages now is great. One day I will get the WRX I have always wanted.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Welp I'm sold. Was gonna try the rav 4 next but how can I not buy something called the subaru FUCKS.

Sems4arsenal

Apr 7, 2019
If the windows weren't tinted and the wheels were gold then I'd actually be kinda ok. Is there an Sti version of that?

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Make sure to keep any dragons away from it.

aliengmr

Oct 26, 2017
I like our Forester as is. Great car. Our second one, even better than the last one. My subbie history so far, 98' Impreza 2.5 RS, 15' Crosstrek, 17' Forester, 18' Impreza and now 20' Forester. Even though the RS was my first car and I loved it dearly, the new Forester is such a solid car. Drives much better than the 17' model too which was already a good car. Everything but the RS has been leased. The amount of tech they throw in the standard packages now is great. One day I will get the WRX I have always wanted.

The RS was great, and rare af. It was an example of when Subaru was bonkers. I had one myself. I still have an 07 blue WRX *unmodified with 40k on the clock. Bought it new, never had a single issue. It's got just enough power to be fun on daily drives. You can get on it without getting into "go directly to jail" territory. I fucks a lot with my Sube

* no third party mods, but it has the STI short shifter which is pretty much required.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
Probably not. They "fixed" this issue in the WRX/STI and the BRZ never had the Subbie burble but not sure about the rest of the range.
current gen STI (my 15+) still has the same engine from damn near 20 years ago. they still have the iconic subaru rumble. current gen WRX (also my 15+) however do not have the rumble as the engines in the WRX are a new platform. its rumored to change for the upcoming STI though, so if you want that subi rumble you should probably pick one up soon.